Disney Family Video #4

Thanks for sharing. We are headed down in a couple of weeks so I sent this video to the other parents in the travel party. They all ended up crying.

Question: There is a dad featured early on in the video. Is he an OB from Indiana? He looks familiar.

Omg, that is the sweetest most fun Disney video I've ever seen! Seriously, I'm in tears and I want to be in your family :goodvibes

BEST Disney video EVER! So much fun and so funny! I loved Grandma and Grandpa, too. What a special keepsake. Loved it!!!! :goodvibes

What a great video. Your kids are adorable. We leave in two weeks for our seventh family trip. The first trip they were 2 and 4. Now they are 10 and 12. I've loved every minute of every trip. People may wonder why we do this. Why we spend so much money. Why we plan so much. The answer is clear, it's an investment in our family. Life is busy, stressful, chaotic. We don't get to spend everyday enjoying each other. At Disney it's a week of family togetherness. You can't put a price on those memories.

Thanks for sharing.

All,

We just returned from a trip to Disney, and I've got the video up quicker than I expected. I posted this yesterday, but the thread was moved to another board. I've posted here in the past, so I hope it's okay I'm reposting for those that asked where it went. Thanks for watching!

Desktop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8njS_SEYsNU

Mobile: https://vimeo.com/88897526

Loved it when the kids were younger we did that a couple times with friends. As for taking them out of school for trips to WDW I fully agree with it we always go the first two weeks of Dec and wouldn't even consider not removing them from school for the trips.

I look forward to your videos. Watch them over and over! What wonderful memories you are making and sharing with your family. Our family will be going this Dec. with 3 boys ages 5,3 and 1. We cant wait for the Magic that happens at Disney. The memories are priceless.

That was AWESOME, made me even more excited for my trip tomorrow. Your kids are adorable. :thumbsup2

CJ:cool1:

Loved the video - thanks for sharing!
Laughed out loud watching the guys running of Anna and Elsa (and it made me very thankful that I have three boys who aren't too interested in meeting princesses / queens / etc.)

And, I can't lie, your video made me cry. Can't wait to share those memories with my boys for the first time this summer!

Always LOVE watching (and rewatching!) your Disney videos, bosox2001! Yet again, you brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face. I even laughed out loud a few times! Thanks for posting!!!

What an awesome Disney video! I'm at home sick at the moment, so thank you for bringing some Disney magic to my day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter