Disney Family Video #4

That was amazing. I've always enjoyed your family videos to Disney. I hope you are able to get back sooner then you think. :)

Sir,
you are the video king!!
My daughter is your biggest fan, we've gone to Disney just her and me every year since she was 7 and im taking her for her last trip before college in May. I just sent her the link to this on her phone...she sent back :):):):):):):):):):):)
And made me promise to wait until she got home tonight so we could watch it together. Im sure it will be awesome, I took a glance at the beginning.
Your kids are growing up so fast!!!
For the record I took her out of school every January until she hit middle school.
She got into college (and good ones) just fine!
Thanks for making these, and thanks for posting!
WHY NO MORE??????

I love your videos too! The earlier videos are my favorites :)

I'm sad that you won't be back to WDW for awhile and we won't get to enjoy these yearly videos.

ETA: Just out of curiosity, how old were your kids when you first started taking them to WDW? They looked like the perfect age to have fun!

Outstanding as always. Disney needs to start paying you to make their commercials. Such a outstanding family you all are. It is so great you let all of us into your Disney fun!!

Thanks for posting...we've been looking forward to the new one for a long time! It was great as usual!

Oh my gosh! I didn't know you were a DIS-er! I love watching your videos on Youtube - they are seriously my favorite trip videos! Can't wait to watch it!

Hey there! The one I just posted today (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8njS_SEYsNU) will probably be the last Disney one for a while. I have done some others of our family trips but I haven't posted any. Thanks for the kind words!

So no Disney planned for 2014? If so, same here.

We've gone to Disney the last four years also. The first visit for any of us was in 2010, so I think our situations are kinda similar in that way.

We're taking a break from Disney in 2014 and are doing a (non Disney) family cruise this year instead. :banana:

Thanks for sharing your videos, and hope all your vacations go well, whether they are Disney or not. :thumbsup2

Dan

Loved watching your youtube video.

We took our kids out of school when they were in in 4th and 7th grade.
Memorial Day week - best ever vacation we had - best weather !

You did right by taking them out of school - as long as they are good students and not slackers. Our kids are honor students - they did not miss much. ;)

YES!!! Thank you for posting!! I've been super excited about this for months now! Baha!

I am going to have to gift you some of my DVC points just to get more of these videos ;) Which editing program are you using?

I use Final Cut ProX on my Macbook. Real simple point and shoot camera too. Nothing special or expensive! I'm not really an expert in how all this video works either. Just enjoy putting together "stories" about our trips. Thanks so much!

Wow that was great it made me go and watch the rest of your videos. I love how you get all the CMs involved in your videos as well. Thanks for sharing this truly shows the magic is still there.

Your videos are what convinced my husband to agree to a Disney trip in the first place. We were there the first week of March, came home and husband rewatched the videos and decided we are going back! Thank you for sharing these moments and the Disney joy!! Can't wait to watch!!

That was AWESOME!!! I absolutely love all of your videos!! however I must say, the part with Donald about Ana and Elsa made me spit my drink all over the screen, hilarious!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter