Disney Family Video #4

Great! Can't wait to show this to the family! Watched a few minutes so far and am already loving it!

BTW, we've taken our kids out of school the last four years without issue. :)

Dan

OMG--This is a GREAT video!!! It actually brought tears to my eyes remembering all of our family trips to WDW. FYI--My children (all adult age now) never suffered from missing school for WDW trips. They are all very successful and well rounded adults!! Thanks for the video. :)

My kids are I were so excited to get the YouTube email today saying it had been uploaded. We laughed and cried. Thanks for sharing your family with us!

Great! I know I have seen at least a couple of the others as well. Enjoyed it a bunch.

OMG--This is a GREAT video!!! It actually brought tears to my eyes remembering all of our family trips to WDW. FYI--My children (all adult age now) never suffered from missing school for WDW trips. They are all very successful and well rounded adults!! Thanks for the video. :)

Okay glad it wasn't just me that got a little misty. I thought I must be easily triggered - I worked nights last night and my kids have (ANOTHER :rolleyes2 )snowday today so I am low on sleep.

LOVED the music choices :)

Awesome! Our family loves all your videos. Thanks for posting!

This was awesome!! Thank you for posting. And you know what? You should post a link on one of the Anna and Elsa threads - it was very interesting to see the people running for Norway!

That was the GREATEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!!! I am smiling with tears...absolutely beautiful!!!!! The music is perfect and you captured EVERYTHING that Disney means to me! Wow that seriously was wonderful! My kids are 18,16 and 15. When youngest was 5, we decided to make our first family trip to the World and took them out of school for 2 solid weeks. Almost every year afterwards (Until high school when we had to be more creative with timing and scheduling) we did the same thing and I always gave the explanation that I knew they were hard workers and wouldn't fall behind but also that they will never ever get the chance to be with family and make these special memories again. Going into adulthood, they STILL high five and dance around and act about your daughters age when we have a trip planned lol. Thank you for sharing that, I will in turn share with my kids and watch many more times:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Your videos are always my favorite! My whole family loves watching them! In fact, we brought grandparents with us for the first time after watching your videos and seeing how much fun you were having. :) And I'm happy to report that we had a TON of fun with them!

Very well done! The music was so appropriate. I am still sniffling. When my kids were younger, for their one and only trip to WDW, I was a bad parent and took them out of school. :thumbsup2 Thanks for reminding me how "worth it" it was.

TED!!!! You have no idea how much my family loves your videos. I was just wondering if you were going to make another soon. We watch your videos weekly...and it was daily up until our trip last month! My 3 year old can't get enough, and as a videographer myself, I truly admire your style and all the work you put into these. Please know how much we appreciate these clips!

TED!!!! You have no idea how much my family loves your videos. I was just wondering if you were going to make another soon. We watch your videos weekly...and it was daily up until our trip last month! My 3 year old can't get enough, and as a videographer myself, I truly admire your style and all the work you put into these. Please know how much we appreciate these clips!

Hey there! The one I just posted today (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8njS_SEYsNU) will probably be the last Disney one for a while. I have done some others of our family trips but I haven't posted any. Thanks for the kind words!

That was so awesome, I laughed and cried and am so sharing it later to my family!
Thank you for the lovely video!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter