Disney Family Video #4

What a great video!!!!! My kids are 9 and 13 now and we are trying to decide if we're going back this summer. Your video reminds me of when they were small. I sure do miss those days but it also makes me want to hang on to the next few years and squeeze as much Disney in as possible.

Great video! It made me think of my daughter and her twp best friends. We're actually doing this next week. They don't know it, but we have planned to be there at the same time. The Anna and Elsa portion cracks me up! I know she's going to want to meet them, but there is NO WAY we are going to stand in that line for that long. I just want to sit at the gates and watch the people run. :rotfl2:

I showed my wife your video. And we both loved it,so much we watched the other ones too!

Such a magical experience and these were wonderful.

Thank you, so much for sharing.

That was magical!! The Anna and Elsa bit had me cracking up!!!

I've seen videos 1, 2, and now 4! Didn't even know there was a three. Going to watch it now.

Great work on the video! I'm going to start asking characters if they met Anna and Elsa and how long did they wait in line ...

What an awesome video! I have been do WDW 14 times now and can't wait to someday have children of my own and share the magic with them. It looks like you guys had a blast! My parents took my brothers and I out of school every other year to go to Disney! It was never a problem with the school system and of course, the best times to go to Disney are when everyone is in school.

Thank you so much for sharing! That was wonderful. I laughed and cried. It was the most entertaining vacation video I've ever seen!

Loved it!!!How cute are your parents??? Those kids are pretty adorable too!! Ana and Elsa are moving to MK with fasptass plus as of April 20th so next time!

Ever since I stumbled upon your first Disney video quite by accident during a raging snowstorm here in Maine, I've wanted to travel with your family! So much fun watching your family grow up! Love your videos!

This is one of the best, if not the best, Disney trip videos I've ever watched! I don't think I've ever laughed so much watching a trip video; it was so much fun to watch!

Have loved all your videos! I always figured you were from MA, but now I wonder if you are a fellow Rhode Islander?

What a great video! Your DD reminds me so much of mine it is scary. They have similar personalities and mannerisms. We both really loved watching and it got us so excited for our trip. Thanks for sharing!

Have loved all your videos! I always figured you were from MA, but now I wonder if you are a fellow Rhode Islander?

Native Rhode Islander, yes! Go Friars!

Thanks to all for the nice comments. Making these videos is lots of fun, and preparing to make them is lots of fun for the kids and I. We spend lots of time deciding on song and dance choices. The rest of the stuff just kinda happens...

I see you haven't been on Dis since 2014 but long shot anyways.....are you guys going this month??? That's the rumor on YouTube! My kids and I will be at MNSSHP on October 16th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter