Disney Dream September 11 2017

I'm not allowed to mention this page on the other site or the other site here. But, there is a large group setup on a popular social network site, and at least 3 of the families you mentioned are already involved in fish extenders and other events over there.

Hello,

Welcome to meet thread for September 11-15 2017!! I have a spreadsheet ready to organize a group of different families to start a fish extender. If you want to be included please give the following details:

Example from my family group:
Adults name: Kristie and Christopher
Children and ages to be: leonard (5) and Walter (3)
Allergies: None
Stateroom number: GTY

Looking forward to meeting with all you!

Kristie B:sunny:

Adults names: Beatriz, Amira, and David
Children and ages to be: Sophie (15) David Ray (9)
Stateroom number: 6636 :)

Adults names: Beatriz, Amira, and David
Children and ages to be: Sophie (15) David Ray (9)
Stateroom number: 6636 :)
Fav characters: Beatriz is Cinderella, David is Jack Sparrow, Amira is Minnie and Winnie the Pooh, Sophie is all characters really lol, and David Ray is cars and Mickey mouse.

Alright Folks--Here is the list I compiled with both the thread entries as well as Kristie's previously list. I sorted by stateroom # so you can easily drop off goodies by floor. In addition, you should be able to easily input this an excel doc if needed. I consolidated into one list but we can add adult only groups again if desired.

Please be sure to verify your stateroom and family information is correct and let us know ASAP if you aren't planning to participate. In addition, we currently have two TBD stateroom #s. Lets set the cutoff date for adding to our group as 8.11.17 so we have enough time to create, plan, purchase, and dream fish gifts. Happy Planning!!!!

Disney Dream 4-day Cruise departing September 11, 2017
Adults: Minori and Suzy

Children and ages to be: None (adult only)
Stateroom number: 5515
Favorite Characters: Suzy-Mickey, Minori-Clarice,goofy,sofia,elena

Adults: Josh and Nicole
Children and ages to be: Colt (6) and Pierce aka Birthday boy (1)
Stateroom number: 6010

Roy Family
Stateroom: 6192
Adults: Lacie and Clifford
Children: Jasmine (girl)
Favorite Characters: Lacie-Jasmine and Ariel, Clifford-Darth Vader, Goofy, and Mickey, Jasmine-Minnie and Lambie
Celebrating: anniversary September 10th

Barrick Family
Stateroom: 6614
Adults: Angie & Mark
Chilldren: Heather (girl-teen), Haley (girl-teen), Edie (boy)
Favorite Characters: Angie-Chip and dale; Mark-Cars; Heather-Nightmare before Christmas, Haley-All Disney, Edie-all disney

The Zehner Family
Stateroom: 6646
Adults: Maria and Roman
Children: Gabriela (girl)
Favorite Characters: Maria-Belle and Minnie Mouse, Roman-Genie and Jack Skellington, Gabriela-Sofia, Belle, Tiana, Rapunzel, Nemo, Dory
Celebrating: Wedding Anniversary 7th year on September 28th

Adults: Diana and Shari
Children none
Allergies none
State room 6652

Adults: Justin and Amanda
Children and ages to be: Corey (14)
Stateroom number: 6654 - Main Seating
Favorite Characters: Peter Pan, Cinderella, Star Wars

Crowell Family
Adults: Darnischa and Eric
Children: Rodrecus (boy), Ericka (girl), Marricus (boy)
Stateroom: 6674
Favorite Characters: Darnischa-Mickey, Rodrecus-Marvel, Ericka-Princess Belle, Marricus-Olaf
Celebrating: Rodrecus, Ericka and Eric all celebrating birthdays!

Worth Family
Adults: Katie and Andrew
Stateroom number: 6676 Second Seating
Favorite Characters: Katie - Grumpy and Cinderella Andrew - Mike Wazowski
Celebrating: 2 year anniversary

Acker Family
Stateroom: 7086
Adults: Ashley and Kyle
Favorite Characters: Ashley-Finding nemo characters and Cinderella, Kyle-Hamm and Trex from Toy Story, Star Wars,
Celebrating: one year anniversary and both birthdays

Schwalbendorf Family
Adults: Alex and Mary Ann
Children and ages to be: none
Stateroom number: 7192
Favorite Characters: Evil Queen, Oswald
Celebrating 5th Wedding Anniversary!

Delia Family
Stateroom: 8008
Adults: Allison and Dan
Allison is celebrating her birthday September 8! J

Robbins Family
Stateroom: 8056
Adults: Cheryl and Arleen
Children: None
Favorite Characters: Cheryl-Tinkerbell and Pirates, Arleen-Donald
Celebrating: Cheryl's birthday on September 21

Weitzel Family
Adults: Matt & Crystal
Stafford (3yr old boy)
Stateroom 8058
Favorite Characters: Matt-Mickey, Crystal-Cinderella and RunDisney, Stafford-Villians, Haunted Mansion, Hat Box Ghost

Greene Family
Stateroom: 9010
Adults: Heather and Michael
Children: Jordan (girl), Riley (girl)
Favorite Characters: Jordan-Alice and all the princesses, Riley-Minnie, Lilo and Stitch

Ferguson Family
Stateroom: 9060
Adults: Candice and Brenda
Children: Lucas (boy)
Favorite Characters: Candice-Star wars, Rapunzel, Raymond from Princess and the Frog, Brenda-Little Mermaid and Cinderella, Lucas-Star Wars

Ferguson Family
Staterooms: 9577 & 9077
Adults: Yesenia, Patrick, Phyllis,
Children: Brennan (boy), Emma (girl), Hannah (girl)
Favorite Characters: Yesenia-Belle, Patrick-Captain America, Phyllis-Aurora, Brennan-Iron Man, Emma-Minnie, Hannah-Elsa

Brown family
Adults: Kristie and Christopher
Children: Leondard (boy), Walt (boy)
Stateroom: 10158
Favorite Characters: Leonard-Casey Junior, Dumbo, Cars; Walt-Mickey, Donald
Celebrating: Walt’s 4th birthday September 12th and our 7th Wedding anniversary September 4th

Powell Family
Stateroom: 10160
Adults: Sarah and Nic
Favorite Characters: Sarah-Mickey Mouse, Belle, Beast, Minnie, Cogsworth, Ariel, Cinderella, Pluto; Nic-Star Wars, Mickey
Celebrating: 11th Wedding Anniversary September 16th!

Burke Family
Stateroom: TBD
Adults: Lindsey and Greg
Favorite Characters: Lindsey-Mickey mouse and Oswald, Greg-Robin Hood
Celebrating 7th anniversary
Adults: Charles and Jennifer
Allergies: none
Stateroom number: TBD
Favorite Characters: Alice in wonderland, Cheshire Cat and Mickey n Minnie
I need to leave this fish extender group. I did not realize there were 2 groups for the cruise and we are in the facebook group. I am so sorry

Hello :)

My name is Sarah and I am the admin on another social media website where we have an FE group already set up. I took over the admin for the other group from Kristie but was unaware of this until another member of the group let me know that this thread was here today (I am from the UK and had not even had a user name for this group until today).

My name is on the list you have set up for FE but as I was not a member I knew nothing of this or how you came about having my name.

You have members from the other social media on here but I don't think they are aware they are on here and as such I don't want anyone to be left out. I currently have 4 and half groups set up for family cabins and 1.5 groups for adult only cabins.

I am going to speak to the members of my group and find out if they realise they are on here too (they can be part of more than one group if they want) but I wasn't even aware I was on here so I don't know if others are like that too and what I don't want to happen is for you to give to others who dont even realise they are meant to give back and leave families feeling left out :( so let me check with them and I will come back to you, however please can you remove me (Sarah and Nic - 10160) from your FE group.

Many Thanks

Sarah

wait.... i am sooo confused. why are there two separate groups?

are we supposed to be forming the group on here or on the social media site?
this is our first cruise so i have absolutely no idea what we're doing

Hi Heather

I think what has happened is Kristie who set up both the groups originally was going to combine the two but when she left the other group she never mentioned anything about this one, hence why it was inactive for so long I guess.

We are happy to welcome anyone who wants to over to the other group, but what I dont want to end up doing is leaving people from here in the lurch and with lots of FE gifts and getting nothing in return :( had I of known about this group previously I might have been able to stop the confusion much sooner.

Sarah xx

the list in this thread has more families that are just adults than families with kids.
My family wants to do fish extenders with other kids, so I'm just trying to figure out which one would be better for us.

Just to make it clear anyone who wants to join the other group are more than welcome, if you want to know where to find us please let me know :) xx

I know I am blowing up this thread- sorry!
After going back and forth, there seems to be a lot of confusion and miscommunication on this thread, so my family- The Greene's- are just going to start from scratch and re-join a FE group on the other site.

Please remove our family from the next updated list.
Thank you, and we'll see you all there!

I can confirm that the Schwalbendorf family were unaware they were on here to and would like to be removed. Thank you x

Good Morning

Further confirmation from a few of the others mentioned on your list have stated the following;
Zehner Family - Please remove from the FE group
Roy Family - Please remove from the FE group

Minori and Suzy would like to remain in your FE group :)
Jacobs Family - Would like to remain in your FE group :)

Thank you

Sarah

Just to clarify what I have established

Disney Dream 4-day Cruise departing September 11, 2017

Adults: Minori and Suzy - Wish to remain in your FE group

Adults: Josh and Nicole - Unknown to me

Roy Family - Wish to be removed from this FE Group

Barrick Family - Have already advised themselves they wish to be removed from this FE Group

The Zehner Family - Wish to be removed from this FE Group

Adults: Diana and Shari - Unknown to me

Adults: Justin and Amanda - Unknown to me

Crowell Family - The Crowell family used to be in our group but left to take a different cruise

Worth Family - Will be contacting you direct

Acker Family - The Acker family used to be in our group but left to take a different cruise

Schwalbendorf Family - Wish to be removed from this FE Group

Delia Family - Unknown to me

Robbins Family - Unknown to me

Weitzel Family - Unknown to me

Greene Family - Has stated in a previous post they wish to be removed from this FE group

Ferguson Family - Unknown to me

Ferguson Family - Unknown to me

Brown family - The Brown family used to be in our group but left to take a different cruise

Powell Family - Wish to be removed from this FE group

Burke Family - Unknown to me

I hope that makes things a little clearer :)

Sarah

Hi, I had completely forgotten about this group and joined the other group on FB when the admin from this group left. Please remove me from the list on this group. I am so sorry!

To prevent any further confusion let's have anyone interested in joining the fish extender move to the Facebook group. All activity will then be in one spot.

I'm confused, i've been talking to my wife about this and we are interested in joining but still discussing more about it. There are two groups? Where is the FB group? Also looks like majority left the disboard fe group or am i wrong?

I'm confused, i've been talking to my wife about this and we are interested in joining but still discussing more about it. There are two groups? Where is the FB group? Also looks like majority left the disboard fe group or am i wrong?
Search on Facebook for Dream September 11 and ask to join

Hi everyone, I'm Char and I am really hoping to join you on this cruise. The reason I say "hope" is because my daughter who works on the Dream just put in a request for her family discount. I just looked at this sailing and there seems to be lots of cabins available so it is pretty likely. It will be her birthday over this cruise so I really hope I get to spend it with her. I will be traveling with my mom and it will be my 6th Disney cruise but my first on the Dream. FYI I looked up the social media group and it only has 1 member, however the "teen" group has 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter