Disney Dream September 11 2017

brown1990

Kristie Brown
Hello,

Welcome to meet thread for September 11-15 2017!! I have a spreadsheet ready to organize a group of different families to start a fish extender. If you want to be included please give the following details:

Example from my family group:
Adults name: Kristie and Christopher
Children and ages to be: leonard (5) and Walter (3)
Allergies: None
Stateroom number: GTY

Looking forward to meeting with all you!

Kristie B:sunny:

I have added this to our "Find your 2017 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here" post so others can find you.

While on the DCL website this afternoon I changed our category to 4C.

Last edited:

Hello,

Welcome to meet thread for September 11-15 2017!! I have a spreadsheet ready to organize a group of different families to start a fish extender. If you want to be included please give the following details:

Example from my family group:
Adults name: Kristie and Christopher
Children and ages to be: leonard (5) and Walter (3)
Stateroom number: GTY

Looking forward to meeting with all you!

Kristie B:sunny:
Adults name: Charles and Jennifer
Allergies: none
Stateroom number:to be posted

Hi All!!

This is our first cruise ever!!! We are DVC members and travel to Disneyland and Walt Disney World yearly and are so excited to join the cruise community!!! Please add us to the fish extender family. Looking forward to meeting you.

:sail:

Adults name: Alex and Mary Ann
Children and ages to be: None :(
Stateroom number: 7192
Favorite Characters: Evil Queen and Oswald

This will be our first disney cruise!
Mom and Dad: Heather and Michael
Children (both girls) Jordan (who will be 8.5 years old) and Riley (who will be 3.5 years old)
Stateroom: 9010
Jordan loves Alice in wonderland and the princesses, Riley loves Minnie, Lilo & Stitch
Neither girl has allergies

Hi All! This is my second Disney Cruise (first in 17 years), and my DBF's first Disney Cruise and fist cruise ever! He just got his passport and is so excited! We are doing Universal before and WDW after.

Adults name: Katie and Andrew
Children and ages to be: none
Stateroom number: 6676 Second Seating
Favorite Characters: Katie - Grumpy and Cinderella Andrew - Mike Wazowski (sp?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!