Disney Dream November 7, 2016

Hello everyone! DH, my cousins, my cousins kids (ages 1 & 6), and I, from Dallas and Seattle, will be joining you in November!

This is our first Disney cruise so any helpful tips and advice are greatly appreciated! :cloud9: See you all soon!

I have been attempting to organize a Mixology class. If there is anyone interested the cost is $20 and DCL bills it directly to your stateroom account. Generally DCL schedules these at 2 or 4pm on the "Sea Day" in the Skyline Bar. Currently we have 18 people signed up but need a min of 25 with a max of 30. Please let me know if you are interested. I would need the names of those attending and the stateroom number.

Is this still available? I'm a CM so we JUST booked the cruise yesterday and would love join if it's still possible!

Hello, and welcome! Unfortunately there is no room left for this mixology, but you can go to guest services once you board and sign up for a class there.

Hello everybody! This is our first Disney cruise and very excited! Would like to be a part of the FE program. Any suggestions on how to get our family of three on the list?

November 7, 2016 4 day cruise from Port Canaveral.
Please let us know who is going.

I am Kristen and my DH is Robert. This is our 4th cruise with Disney.
Can't wait to go on this cruise!

If you would like to participate in the fish extender please post names and ages (kids).
FE (Fish Extender) Participants:

Kristen and Robert

We would really like to join in a fish extender group. We will have 2 adults. David celebrating his birthday. Amanda. And 2 kids Davis age 9 and Izzy age 5. Storeroom is 2542. I realize we are probably a bit late and I do apologize. Even if we could just give to others we would be very happy with that.

Last edited:
Hello... we're working on getting you in to a FE group....stay tuned :) i'll have more information for you in the morning :)

any favorite characters, allergies, Last Name? Is Izzy a boy or girl?
Thank again :)

Last edited:

Hello everybody! This is our first Disney cruise and very excited! Would like to be a part of the FE program. Any suggestions on how to get our family of three on the list?

How many Family members? Names, ages, favorite characters, stateroom number, any allergies, last name?
We'll also need the T-shirt sizes for all in your stateroom.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Hello... we're working on getting you in to a FE group....stay tuned :) i'll have more information for you in the morning :)

any favorite characters, allergies, Last Name? Is Izzy a boy or girl?
Thank again :)
Izzy is a girl. She loves the new Princess Elena. David likes star wars and goofy. Davis likes the avengers and Mickey mouse. I (Amanda) like Tinkerbell and Ariel. No allergies in the storeroom.
Thank you So much

Last edited:
Izzy is a girl. She loves the new Princess Elena. David likes star wars and goofy. Davis likes the avengers and Mickey mouse. I (Amanda) like Tinkerbell and Ariel. No allergies in the storeroom. Last name Craig.
Thank you So much

Thanks... You're going to be in group 4... currently there are 8 in the group... there may be another 2 in the next day or so. By Wednesday, i'll have a file here so you can have all the information necessary :)

Thanks... You're going to be in group 4... currently there are 8 in the group... there may be another 2 in the next day or so. By Wednesday, i'll have a file here so you can have all the information necessary :)
That is awesome. Thank you So much.

Hello :)

Are you still interested in being a part of the FE? We need to get the necessary information quickly (By Friday of this week at the latest) so that others can start getting last minute supplies to complete their (and your) projects.

Can you please provide your stateroom number, all names in the stateroom, ages, favorite characters, special occasions, allergies, t-shirt sizes. As soon as you give us this information, i can send you a completed spreadsheet with all the necessary information.

There will be a meet and greet on embarkation day right after the muster drill located at Eye Screams on deck 11.... right next to the Sail Away festivities... for those that which to meet up :)

Hey, November 7, 2016 on the Disney Dream will be my first dcl cruise, I can't wait!!! I just have a few questions, I was trying to find the Facebook page someone earlier was talking about, they said to look up "Disney Dream November 7th 2016" I still can't find it ☹️️. My other question is being that this is a Very Merrytime cruise, will there be a pirate night? Any help on either of these questions would be much appreciated, thank you.

Husband just surprised us with this trip. Is there any way to get my daughters in a FE group?

Husband just surprised us with this trip. Is there any way to get my daughters in a FE group?

Welcome, we'll see what we can do. Can you list all in the stateroom, stateroom number, ages, favorite characters, allergies, any additional notes, t'shirt sizes for all.
It's pretty late for adding more, but again, i'll see what we can do :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter