Disney Dream November 7, 2016

Welcome, we'll see what we can do. Can you list all in the stateroom, stateroom number, ages, favorite characters, allergies, any additional notes, t'shirt sizes for all.
It's pretty late for adding more, but again, i'll see what we can do :)
Stateroom #7020
Matt (Dad) - Adult L - Goofy, Mickey or Stitch
Shawn (Mom) - Adult XL - Minnie, Olaf
Makenna (20) - Adult M - Baymax, Tinkerbell
Kelly (16) - Adult S - Lightning McQueen, Mike Wazowski (Monsters Inc) ** Peanut allergy
Even if its too late to recieve gifts, we would love to give some if we could get a list of rooms participating.
Thank you!!!

Stateroom #7020
Matt (Dad) - Adult L - Goofy, Mickey or Stitch
Shawn (Mom) - Adult XL - Minnie, Olaf
Makenna (20) - Adult M - Baymax, Tinkerbell
Kelly (16) - Adult S - Lightning McQueen, Mike Wazowski (Monsters Inc) ** Peanut allergy
Even if its too late to recieve gifts, we would love to give some if we could get a list of rooms participating.
Thank you!!!

Hello :) I have added you to group 4. I'll soon have a PDF of a file to post here....I'll try to have it here soon. :)

2016-10-21_zpsrdd55gua.png
2016-10-21%201_zpsy6e8wi5a.png

Sorry, i had to post this in two photos... it's the same spreadsheet. There are 9 staterooms in this group.
Hope this helps :)

Oh, this is group 4 for the November 7 Cruise :)

Does anyone know how full the ship is?

I do not know how full the ship is, however where there are Black, Red, and Green numbers highlighted, those categories are still available. Also, not sure where they get their prices from, so don't quote these prices LOL
2016-11-03_zpsom8idhya.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter