Disney Dream - December 23 2019 - Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida

sleepydog25

Been here awhile
Hello, nearly empty thread! Despite being 491 days away, I'm logging in to say that we just booked this cruise! It will be our first holiday cruise. We were sitting around drinking our Saturday morning coffee when I linked to the Port Canaveral website just to see the Fantasy sitting in berth. My wife and I both joked we should book a cruise (we average a couple of trips to Disney every year, well, she does at least) but haven't been on a cruise in three years. Again, just for grins, I went to the DCL site to take a gander at how much it would cost for a 4-day trip, no particular date in mind. My wife said "we ought to do a holiday cruise," so I set up the parameters to see what appeared. As we looked at the various cruises, we got talking in more earnest tones, then more excitedly, and finally we just looked at each other and said, "why not?!" Spontaneity at its best. I don't expect too many entries for the next several months but I'll keep checking back. . .pirate:

ua1992

Mouseketeer
We have just joined this thread and the cruise ;) We went for a walk on Christmas Eve and were thinking - wouldn't a cruise be fun for our daughter's senior year ? So we got home after the walk, researched Disney Christmas cruise options and viola - Christmas shopping for 2019 is done. Can't wait to experience Christmas while sailing away !!

• sleepydog25

Been here awhile
    We have just joined this thread and the cruise ;) We went for a walk on Christmas Eve and were thinking - wouldn't a cruise be fun for our daughter's senior year ? So we got home after the walk, researched Disney Christmas cruise options and viola - Christmas shopping for 2019 is done. Can't wait to experience Christmas while sailing away !!
    That IS a great present! Welcome aboard!

sleepydog25

Been here awhile
    Sitting here in NY looking at the snow and day dreaming about the cruise
    Yeah, this past weekend when we had windchill temps down to -20F, we watched several cruise videos to momentarily transport us to a different clime. I know this time of the year in the Bahamas it can be rainy and cooler, but I'm fairly certain it won't be freezing or below. pirate:

• sleepydog25

Been here awhile
    In other news, we're a mere 42 days away from booking our dining plans and excursions for the cruise. . .

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES