Disney Dream August 7, 2017

@Laurie Bee I've been wondering the same! Ummmmmm, I would say call through wave phone. Or check DISboards before you leave the Port and send a message. If your on the FBage also, you can message me too. I can run around before bed to each stateroom with a note.

Latecomer FE List!

@Sumreen
Vaid-Pinyard Family
Sumreen (mom)
Reza (big brother -7 yrs old)-loves star wars, pirates, mickey, etc
Laila (baby sis-20 mos)- recognizes mickey and minnie, but loves everything. has recently discovered the hypnotizing effect of glitter!

@Laurie Bee
Laurie Bee
Hannah / 8 / Disney Princess TsumTsum
Isaac / 5 / Star Wars (Darth Vader), Mickey Mouse

@leslieday
Leslie (DM)
Derek (DD)
Charles / 4 / Tsum Tsum, superheroes, Sebastian from little mermaid
Addie / almost 2/ Loves Mickey and Minnie, Ariel and Batman

@MommaAlp
Mom (Meghan),
Dad (Jason),
Hannah (12),
Cami (9).
No allergies, love all things Disney, love to laugh, relax and be on the go. Hannah loves soccer and her phone, Cami loves horses, Youtube and imagination.

Kelly(mom)
Ken (dad)
Sophia, 9 years old, Moana, Mulan, or anything Disney.
Aaron, 5 years old, Cars, Maui or anything Disney.

Last edited:
Yes! @Laurie Bee you don't have to worry about making gifts (unless you want to), it's a separate list. If you hear about anyone else wanting to join an FE list you can send them this way.

View attachment 251728

Please add stateroom and names of those 21 and over joining us for Mixology. I already know a couple of you won't be joining, would you guys like to meet up at a certain time for a group picture?

My husband (Bob) and I (Emily) McKenna are interested in doing the mixology class. I am not on FB so I just wanted to make sure we were on the list. We are in 9606. Getting excited!

Last edited:

Ok, lol. I was about to fall asleep when I posted that. I thought I had missed it! Thank You. I already gave her the info.

Just got off the phone with DCL! I put in a request for the mixology class for 10-15 ppl. She said last day to put in request is 30 days prior, they review requests 14 days before sail. She mentioned that events have to be paid in advanced, but wasn't sure how much or how do we pay for it. I will keep you all posted.

MeliMel - We would definitely be up for mixology class, with either 2 or 4 participants depending on how many spots you need to fill!

MeliMel - We would definitely be up for mixology class, with either 2 or 4 participants depending on how many spots you need to fill!
I'll need first and last names of those joining us. And the stateroom numbers. Just add them here and I'll let the person in charge know

It's one gift per stateroom. It's up to you (or your budget) if you would like to make a gift for each person in each room.

I have heard of people complaining about the type of gifts they receive. I know in my case, we would appreciate anything given to me or my girls. Even if it's from the dollar store. I personally think this is some extra "Pixie Dust" the kids can look forward to on the cruise.

By the way, please let everyone know if anyone in your party is allergic to anything.
My kids have gluten/dairy allergies and Breanna is also allergic to artificial colors . Sorry just seeing this now....

Latecomer FE List!

Vaid-Pinyard Family-Room 7652
Sumreen (mom)
Reza (big brother -7 yrs old)-loves star wars, pirates, mickey, etc
Laila (baby sis-20 mos)- recognizes mickey and minnie, but loves everything. has recently discovered the hypnotizing effect of glitter!

@Laurie Bee
Laurie Bee
Hannah / 8 / Disney Princess TsumTsum
Isaac / 5 / Star Wars (Darth Vader), Mickey Mouse

Stateroom7670
Charles-4 years old-loves purple, superheroes, sebastian from little mermaid
Addie- 20 moonths old-loves ariel, mickey and minnie mouse, bubbles
parents are happy to be toting along :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter