Disney Dream August 7, 2017

is it too late to join in on the FE? I just attempted to add my information to the thread. How do I found out how I'm matched with? I just learned about FE and know that my kids would love it and I would love being a part of it.

Let me check if I can book a sitter for my 1 year old and if my husband wants to get off the boat in Nassau. I have a sitter on the sea day from 12-5 already.
Wait. How do you book a sitter? Is that different from the infant care room?

Silly question, since I haven't been on this board a lot lately...@Laurie Bee, are you in both FE groups or did you transfer to the second group? Just trying to figure out my gifts for everyone. Also, now that I sold my house and moved in with my parents, signed off on the finalized build plans for our new house, I should have more time to check this board. Are we doing a meet-up picture? Anything else important I have missed?

Silly question, since I haven't been on this board a lot lately...@Laurie Bee, are you in both FE groups or did you transfer to the second group? Just trying to figure out my gifts for everyone. Also, now that I sold my house and moved in with my parents, signed off on the finalized build plans for our new house, I should have more time to check this board. Are we doing a meet-up picture? Anything else important I have missed?

@Laurie Bee is in both FE lists. We haven't set up a meet for a group picture yet, but I definitely would like to.

@leslieday Welcome to the Disboard!! I will add you as soon as you post your stateroom number. Names and likes of family members joining the list. Also add if there are any allergies to anything.

Latecomer! Alpern, party of 4 first time DCLers. Room: 10074, Mom (Meghan), Dad (Jason), Hannah (12), Cami (9). No allergies, love all things Disney, love to laugh, relax and be on the go. Hannah loves soccer and her phone, Cami loves horses, Youtube and imagination.

Latecomer! Alpern, party of 4 first time DCLers. Room: 10074, Mom (Meghan), Dad (Jason), Hannah (12), Cami (9). No allergies, love all things Disney, love to laugh, relax and be on the go. Hannah loves soccer and her phone, Cami loves horses, Youtube and imagination.
@mMommaAlp. Welcome!! So excited to fe swap with everyone :)

@MeliMel702 Can I get the list of last names for our FE group? I'm working on a customized item for each family.... LMK if I need to ask each individually!

@Laurie Bee I've been wondering the same! Ummmmmm, I would say call through wave phone. Or check DISboards before you leave the Port and send a message. If your on the FBage also, you can message me too. I can run around before bed to each stateroom with a note.

FB Group is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/565133910322980/

Note it's a wider group than those signed up for FE on this thread.

Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Last edited:
I like to join FE.
Kelly (mom)
Ken (dad)
Sophia, 9 years old, Moana, Mulan, or any Disney.
Aaron, 5 years old, Cars, Maui or any Disney.

How does FE work? Where can I find the recent list?

Hi ladies! Just checking if the 7-1-2017 updated list was the last one with the new cabin numbers. I don't think I'll be joining you for the mixology but I hope you all have a great time.

I was wondering the same thing as Tamara. Is the FE list, 1st page, 1st post the most current version of the FE list group #1? Just trying to make sure I have made FE for each stateroom/guest.

Thanks!
Edit to add:

I guess just to clarify my question & to doubly make sure I have this thing down, lol. Is this the list I'm in & are these my FE people?
@Laurie Bee
Laurie Bee
Hannah / 8 / Disney Princess TsumTsum
Isaac / 5 / Star Wars (Darth Vader), Mickey Mouse

1st Cruise
@Eean
Eean (Mom) / Minnie
Bob (Dad) / Mickey
Sam (DS) / 9 / Olaf
Kyle (DS) / 12 / Star Wars
Keith (DS) / 15 / Lightning McQueen
*Peanut allergy

@Tamara Roman
Tammy (Mom) / Mickey Mouse
Jasmin / 16 / Moana

@Gbemily1
Bob (DH) / Boba Fett (Star Wars)
Emily / Lion King or anything Princess
Colin / 4 / Lightning McQueen
Cara / 14 months / Anything Princess

@j2gutierrez
Jenny (Mom) / Anything
Andrew (Dad) / Anything
Lily (DD) / 3 / Anything Princess
Owen (DS) / 1 / Anything for Baby

@MeliMel702
1st Cruise
Melissa (Mom) / Mickey or Minnie
Scarlet (DD) / 12 / Merida or Star Wars
Leilani (DD) / 10 / Moana
( or anything Disney )

@LucyGgBell
Robert (Dad) / Goofy
Lucy (Mom) / Snow White
Robert Jr. / 18 / Sorcerer Mickey
Gisselle / 12 / Stitch
Miabelle / 3 / Moana

@Kdevries
1st Disney Cruise
Kim (Mom)
Matt (Dad)
Brynn / 10 / Belle or Tinkerbell
Breanna / 7 / Moana, Minnie, Elsa, Mickey....Anything Disney

kids have gluten/dairy allergies and Breanna is also allergic to artificial colors

@Emsabems
2nd Cruise w/tweens
Emily (Mom)
Rodney (Dad)
Aiden (DS) / 12 / Nemo
Jacob (DS) / 10 / Anything Disney

@Emsabems
2nd Cruise w/daughter
Lori (Mom)
Zinovi (Dad)
Evan (DS) / 11
Hannah (DD) / 7 / Frozen or Princess

5656 - This is me the one asking
@joie11
3rd Cruise
Joie (Mom) / Anything
Darren (Dad) / Darth Vader
Mila / 8 / Cinderella
Margaret (DDFriend) / 7 / Mary Poppins or Belle

@CLROCA
3rd Cruise
Carmen (Mom) / Cinderella or Anything Disney
Lui (Dad) / Mickey
Vincent aka Vinny / 13 / Star Wars or Goofy
Rebecca / 8 / Belle, Elsa, Moana or Anything Disney

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter