Disney Dream August 7, 2017

Hi everyone! Second time DL Dream cruiser, first time FE! We are a family of 5 (3 girls) and are traveling with our extended family (12 of us in total!) We are so excited! Is the list still open or did we miss the cut-off?

is there still room to sign up?
we are a family of 4. Our first time cruising as a family! Traveling with our extended family total of 12!
List is still open!
Welcome everyone, keep an eye out on this thread. When we have everyone settled we will start sorting out the group. We might even set up a mixology class!
We are so excited - we've started looking for our Fish Extenders and gifts on Etsy!

List is still open!
Welcome everyone, keep an eye out on this thread. When we have everyone settled we will start sorting out the group. We might even set up a mixology class!
Interested in joining FE group for Dream Aug 7 cruise. Laurie Bee

We are so excited - we've started looking for our Fish Extenders and gifts on Etsy!
I am new to FE but have read lots about it and started collecting a few things. I am doing this for my grandchildren Isaac age 5 and Hannah age 8. New to DIS so bear with me! So excited for our cruise.

Looking forward to doing FE with this cruise group. My email is Mlbebay@aol.com if it's easier to communicate via email (put FE in subject line) I will watch this thread daily.

We are first time cruisers- family with 3 boys ages 15, 12, and 9. I'd love to be part of a fish exchange if anyone is organizing!!!
Thanks!

We are just waiting for more people to join and we'll start organizing the groups. @redsonja76 said she would be organizing it, but if she can't I will take over.

It's the middle of May already so that just leaves a few months left until we all cruise. So excited! I have started collecting some fun items to e change in the FE! LaurieBee

If you need any info on Fish Extenders just google the words and read all you want. You will find a story of how the tradition got started, suggestions on gifts to exchange and even connected links where you can purchase extenders and gifts. Etsy and Pinterest are good sits for ideas.

After 10 posts you can insert picture in your profil.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter