Disney Dream August 7, 2017

Last edited:
image.jpeg Yippee! So excited to see our FE list. Now I can really get started on my gifts. August will be here in a quick minute!!

Welcome Michelle. Can you post the stateroom #, names, and likes of each? I'll add you tonight!

I have an idea.... Let's name our FE group!! What does everyone think? We can make suggestions. Mel can post them so we can vote for our favorite. Laurie

@Laurie Bee I Love your idea. I'm terrible at making up names, but I'll give it a shot. I'll make a poll for all of us to vote on.

Would you ladies also like to also set up a mixology class? If so, what time and day would be best? For me it would definitely be on Nassau day around 2p or Sea Day Around 3p. I will call tomorrow for more info on how to set one up.

Here's are a few:
Castaway Dreamers
Mickey's Dreamers
Walt's Castaways

Last edited:
HI everyone! So excited to find this group and just saw something about fish extenders! Would love to be apart of it and start planning :) (Is it too late to jump in?) I am a teacher and have not had time to focus on the cruise, but now that school's out.........Im getting ready. We just made some of our door decorations today :) Please let me know if there is any other information that is needed to be apart of the FE group. I went on the Disney Cruise when I was in 8th grade and it was my favorite vacation as a kid, but that was when it was "The Big Red Boat"...this is my first Disney Cruise with my family.
Thank you!!
Cabin Number: 8098
Our First Disney Cruise!
Everyone in your cabin (include ages of kids) Matt, Kim, Brynn (10), and Breanna (7)
Brynn's favorite Disney character is either Belle or Tinkerbell
Breanna's favorite Disney Character Moana, Minnie Mouse, Cinderella, Elsa, Mickey Mouse....I guess pretty much anything Disney :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!