Disney Dream August 7, 2017

I have added another stateroom to the second group, please update your list. Remember this is the latecomers list. For some reason it's not letting me copy and paste the second group list by itself so I'll just add it here alone and in the other lists. Sorry if it causes any confusion.

Samantha / 16 / Ariel
*samantha will be with her Grandparents, they just wanted to add her alone to the list.

Last edited:
Hi
I'm in group 2. To confirm, I'll have gift exchanges for group 1 AND group 2, not just group 2?

I also like to add 1 more cabin for my sister.

@kkdd01502
Kandyce and Tom (mom and dad)
Keishawn (3 years old), Cars, anything Disney
Anjenique (6 years old), Tsum Tsum, anything Disney

Thanks very much. Sorry to add late because I have trouble finding way to join the group.

Updated List 7/20/2017 for second group only! Please add to your list. I think I will be closing second list in 2 days to give those in that group enough time to prepare their gifts.

Updated and revised list 7/19/2017. Please double check the list for any errors. Thank You!. I'm adding both lists to this page to make it easier for everyone. Also please add any suggestions for a group picture location/date/time for everyone including newcomers!!

Castaway Dreamers FE List

Group #1

@Laurie Bee

Laurie Bee
Hannah / 8 / Disney Princess TsumTsum
Isaac / 5 / Star Wars (Darth Vader), Mickey Mouse

1st Cruise
@Eean
Eean (Mom) / Minnie
Bob (Dad) / Mickey
Sam (DS) / 9 / Olaf
Kyle (DS) / 12 / Star Wars
Keith (DS) / 15 / Lightning McQueen

*Peanut allergy

@Tamara Roman

Tammy (Mom) / Mickey Mouse
Jasmin / 16 / Moana

@Gbemily1
Bob (DH) / Boba Fett (Star Wars)
Emily / Lion King or anything Princess
Colin / 4 / Lightning McQueen
Cara / 14 months / Anything Princess

@j2gutierrez
Jenny (Mom) / Anything
Andrew (Dad) / Anything
Lily (DD) / 3 / Anything Princess
Owen (DS) / 1 / Anything for Baby

@MeliMel702

1st Cruise
Melissa (Mom) / Mickey or Minnie
Scarlet (DD) / 12 / Merida or Star Wars
Leilani (DD) / 10 / Moana
( or anything Disney )

@LucyGgBell

Robert (Dad) / Goofy
Lucy (Mom) / Snow White
Robert Jr. / 18 / Sorcerer Mickey
Gisselle / 12 / Stitch
Miabelle / 3 / Moana

@Kdevries

1st Disney Cruise
Kim (Mom)
Matt (Dad)
Brynn / 10 / Belle or Tinkerbell
Breanna / 7 / Moana, Minnie, Elsa, Mickey....Anything Disney

kids have gluten/dairy allergies and Breanna is also allergic to artificial colors

@Emsabems

2nd Cruise w/tweens
Emily (Mom)
Rodney (Dad)
Aiden (DS) / 12 / Nemo
Jacob (DS) / 10 / Anything Disney

@Emsabems

2nd Cruise w/daughter
Lori (Mom)
Zinovi (Dad)
Evan (DS) / 11
Hannah (DD) / 7 / Frozen or Princess

@joie11

3rd Cruise
Joie (Mom) / Anything
Darren (Dad) / Darth Vader
Mila / 8 / Cinderella
Margaret (DDFriend) / 7 / Mary Poppins or Belle

@CLROCA

3rd Cruise
Carmen (Mom) / Cinderella or Anything Disney
Lui (Dad) / Mickey
Vincent aka Vinny / 13 / Star Wars or Goofy
Rebecca / 8 / Belle, Elsa, Moana or Anything Disney

Castaway Dreamers Too
Group #2

(Latecomers List)

@Sumreen
Vaid-Pinyard Family
Sumreen (mom)
Reza (big brother -7 yrs old)-loves star wars, pirates, mickey, etc
Laila (baby sis-20 mos)- recognizes mickey and minnie, but loves everything. has recently discovered the hypnotizing effect of glitter!

@Laurie Bee
Laurie Bee
Hannah / 8 / Disney Princess TsumTsum
Isaac / 5 / Star Wars (Darth Vader), Mickey Mouse

@leslieday
Leslie (DM)
Derek (DD)
Charles / 4 / Tsum Tsum, superheroes, Sebastian from little mermaid
Addie / almost 2/ Loves Mickey and Minnie, Ariel and Batman

@MommaAlp
Mom (Meghan)
Dad (Jason)
Hannah (12)
Cami (9)
No allergies, love all things Disney, love to laugh, relax and be on the go. Hannah loves soccer and her phone, Cami loves horses, Youtube and imagination.

@disney1502
Kelly(mom)
Ken (dad)
Sophia, 9 years old, Moana, Mulan, or anything Disney.
Aaron, 5 years old, Cars, Maui or anything Disney.

Samantha / 16/ Ariel
*Samnatha will be with her Grandparents, but they just want to have her on the list.

I saw this message after I posted previous message. So group 1 and group 2 are 1 group because trouble adding.
Thanks. So excited for the kids.

I have added another stateroom to the second group, please update your list. Remember this is the latecomers list. For some reason it's not letting me copy and paste the second group list by itself so I'll just add it here alone and in the other lists. Sorry if it causes any confusion.

Samantha / 16 / Ariel
*samantha will be with her Grandparents, they just wanted to add her alone to the list.

Hi all - I'm working on a customized item for our FE gift exchange, and would like to put family names (last names) on the items. Could you please respond to me with your DIS Board username and last name?

If you would like to message me privately my username is @Emsabems

Thanks - getting so excited!!!!

Emily
Hi, we're in cabin 5656 & our last name is Ward with the exception of Margaret. She's DD's friend & her last name is Quade. We're just fine with the gift with Ward.

I've completed a some of my FE gifts & boy were they more work than I had anticipated. I have a few more things to finish up.

Anyone else not done yet?

Oh, & I've not even started our Fish Extender hanger thingy yet! I have what I'm going to make it with I just need to get busy. It's kinda hard to get motivated to paint it outside with a heat index of 108 :crazy2::sunny:

I haven't had a chance to start mine and there is a possibility I'm not going to receive my Fish Extender on time. Thanfulky I've freed up my weekend to work on both things.

I haven't had a chance to start mine and there is a possibility I'm not going to receive my Fish Extender on time. Thanfulky I've freed up my weekend to work on both things.
Good luck! I hope your Fish Extender comes on time. It's so stressful when you are hoping something will arrive on time!!!!

I have to make our FE yet! My FE gifts are done with exception of add ones to group 2. I am waiting on the vinyl decals I ordered. Expect them tomorrow so Sunday I can sew. I am sure having fun getting the FE stuff ready and making pirate costumes.

Hi
Last name : Nguyen

Last name: Tran

Thanks
QUOTE="MeliMel702, post: 57927819, member: 577514"]I have added another stateroom to the second group, please update your list. Remember this is the latecomers list. For some reason it's not letting me copy and paste the second group list by itself so I'll just add it here alone and in the other lists. Sorry if it causes any confusion.

Samantha / 16 / Ariel
*samantha will be with her Grandparents, they just wanted to add her alone to the list.[/QUOTE]
Hi, we're in cabin 5656 & our last name is Ward with the exception of Margaret. She's DD's friend & her last name is Quade. We're just fine with the gift with Ward.

Hello! We just found out about this extremely fun idea!! How do I get on the second list to be part of the gift exchange? And anything we need to know?

@Loudan Family Just in time! I'll be closing the list at midnight. Please post your stateroom number
Names/ages/likes/ allergies

It's NOT a gift per person, per day ( lol, a lot of people ask that). You can chose to either gift each person in the staterooms once, or do 1 gift per cabin.

It can be hand made, from Etsy, store bought, whatever your budget allows you. I do know some are purchasing gifts for everyone in the stateroom.

I will add you as tonight!

Victoria Loudan (Age 4) Anything Rapunzel, her absolute favorite Disney princess!
Miranda Loudan (Age 6) Any Disney princess, newest favorite is Elena of Avalor.

Thanks @MeliMel702
We sure appreciate you including our family to this fun adventure for our girls :)
-Loudan Family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter