Disney Dream August 10 -13

We'll be sailing with this group too. Looking forward to a fun time. I won't be joining in on the fish exchange, but I do intend to leave some fun things for people who do have their fish hangers out. 29 days!

We'll be sailing with this group too. Looking forward to a fun time. I won't be joining in on the fish exchange, but I do intend to leave some fun things for people who do have their fish hangers out. 29 days!
We will be doing this too! We were too late to join one but want to add to the fun!

So this is the result of cutting up an old leather skirt and finding a use for a key ring. Now you can recognize me by my purse. See you in 15 days...but who's counting. Oh yes, we ALL are!

Attachments

• purse.jpg
    purse.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 4
When I am told...one tote, and one tote only, I make the most of my 1 tote. I'm not sure this is the best reconfiguration I've done, but it certainly will give me more room.
back tote dcl.jpg front tote dcl.jpg

Hi all,
Looking to meet any fellow cruisers for this sailing. This will be my families first Disney Cruise and we're so excited !
I believe this is our 6th. We did another cruise line a couple of years ago and didn't feel as though it was a good "fit" for us. Had we not sailed on a Disney cruise a month later, I might not have been able to justify my feelings. DCL all the way for me.

Anyone else packed?
These could be our movies -
  • A Wrinkle in Time
  • Ant-Man and The Wasp
  • Avengers: Infinity War
  • Black Panther
  • Christopher Robin
  • Solo: A Star Wars Story
  • The Incredibles 2

Looking forward to seeing Christoper Robin, Ant Man and incredibles- haven’t seen those yet

I've already seen Incredibles 2, but with only a few days at sea, it's probably better that I have fewer movies to try to see.

I hope you all enjoyed our cruise as much as we did. We had 1st timers with us and I think they are hooked on DCL. What a shame about the storm that came up on Castaway Cay. I still have tender sores on my feet from the sand rubbing inside my water shoes, but we just wanted to get back to the ship ASAP while the lightening was igniting the sky. Stopping to wash off our shoes just didn't seem prudent. I did get to see Christopher Robin and enjoyed it very much. In my haste to get to the theater, I forgot to bring my sweater and nearly froze to death. I thought Beauty and the Beast was the best production number I'd seen on either the Magic or Dream. I tried to watch it in the room on the last night because I wanted to see how Beast transformed. I fell asleep on the couch and woke just as the ball was starting. I hope DCL does something about the sound however. I felt that there were just too many times in the program that the singers were drowned out by the music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter