Disney Digital Kits & Elements (Part 2) - Post links here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kellybell, you are going to cost me a LOT of money when your kits come out!! You certainly are my favorite designer, such BEAUTIFUL stuff!!!
THANK YOU:goodvibes

I agree! I bought some the other week but I'm going to hold off until after we come home from our trip in a few weeks to get more

I discovered a few days ago a mistake in my "My Favorite Female Mouse" minikit. When I created the PNG for this element I sheared off the top:

EMBLoveMouseChainforweb.jpg

Go to my blog for the download link: http://roamingscrapper.blogspot.com

Sorry!

Of course, I mean that completely tongue-in-cheek, and with a huge ;) ...

A few days ago, I started a blog to give away digital scrapbooking freebies (all with a Disney-esque feel to them) over at http://mousehousedigiscrapping.blogspot.com/

I'm trying my best to give away at least one freebie per day... it will take awhile, but eventually you'll end up with entire kits that way!

Before I say anything else, I want to give a huge "THANK YOU" to Jessica (Labdogs42) for giving me a shout-out here the other day, and I'm following the advice she left me (by posting here!). It's been a long time since I've posted much here on the Dis (real life getting in the way has been a big factor in that!) and it's good to be back! :woohoo:

The first kit I'm giving away (piece by piece) is definitely Mickey-themed. It's called "It All Started With a Mouse" and the palette I chose compliments Mickey in his tuxedo, for sure. But, it would also be useful for a lot of other subjects, as well, so don't feel limited to using this kit just for Mickey!

Today is a bonus day... on the spur of the moment, I decided to upload two 12x12 papers for a 2-fer freebie, instead of just the regular one-off... here's what they look like:

tan_paper_15.jpg

and

red_paper_15.jpg

Thanks, and enjoy!

Sandy

8:-)-D

hello all i found a really cute freebie kit today and wanted to share. it comes in peices paper yesterday elements today ect.
DBD_dis_preview_blog.jpg

you can find it here
enjoy!

Inspired by Rustic Charm Creations' QP on the last page, I made this QP PU freebie to celebrate my birthday in my favorite place:

QP-birthdayforwebcopy.jpg

You can download it from my blog

OMG, how perfect! We're going to Disney in 2 mos. and 2 people in our party will be celebrating their birthday while there. This qp is great. I'm heading over to get it now. Thanx a bunch! ...I'm sure your b'day will be magical at Disney!

WOW...I am just blown away and haven't the foggiest idea of where to start. LOL. I have never created a digital scrapbook but I really want to so I better figure this all out. You guys have some awesome stuff!!

Has anyone gotten kits off of ebay? I really like this Alpha kit, but don't have any experience with ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Digital-...a00bafa5a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_1947wt_1013

This totally reminds me of this gal (who is one of my FAVORITE scrappers at ScrapMatters). She made the ABC's of Disney book and posted it up on her blog. It's just digital pages, but they are SO SO SO cute! I have been working on my Disney ABC album for quite sometime since I saw her posting!

Go look at her BEAUTIFUL work! :love:
http://yzerbear.blogspot.com/2009/05/abcs-of-disney.html

Oooooh I do like her works!

The seller says they send an email with a link and password to download from. Is that safe? I don't want to pay extra for shipping and handling for the CD

Miss Kim has a fabulous new freebie kit of the month out today! :) It's called "WonderBoy". The color scheme is inspired by the Disney movie "Hercules". It is also "boy-ish" themed but oh-so-cute! :)

Here is what it looks like. Click the picture to go to her blog! Make sure you say thanks for her awesome work! :):cheer2:

Oooooh I do like her works!

The seller says they send an email with a link and password to download from. Is that safe? I don't want to pay extra for shipping and handling for the CD

Yes that is how I got mine no problem at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter