Disney Digital Kits & Elements (Part 2) - Post links here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like everytone is doing an alice in wonderland kit. this one is at divine digitals for $6.00
DR_Alice-prev-ani6.gif

Thanks for posting all of the freebies and links to other kits everyone. My digital collection is rapidly expanding so now i just need to get some pages done! :lmao:

kswm30b & anyone else interested... DeDe put up the DollZ from her Happily Ever AfterZ kits together in a pack.

I will be updating the first post this evening.

Starting a new teaching job after not working for 8 years and it is rough!

Thank y'all for compiling this great list. Also, I want to thank all the talented ladies for their hard work in making the beautiful kits/quickpages/etc. and sharing them with us.

Britt released a totally awesome new kit today, "Fish are Friends" that is perfect for Nemo photos and so much more!

She also has a freebie on her blog that goes with this kit.

I am new to the board so I cannot add a link. I was searching for a blog train and came across a freebie of Mickey heads and do not remember anyone posting a link to it. Check out this blog: kikkinkreations.blogspot.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter