Disney Digital Kits & Elements (Part 2) - Post links here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a friendly little reminder... :goodvibes

I upload a freebie ever day on my blog "Mouse House Digi Scrapping" ...

You'll find freebies like the following there:

MDC-IASWAM-chipboard-mickey-star1.jpg

MDC-IASWAM-ears_corner_stars.jpg

MDC-IASWAM-ribbon_red.jpg

I'm working my way through my first kit, "It All Started With a Mouse"... I've uploaded quite a few papers and embellishments so far, but there's a lot more to come! (And when I'm finished uploading this kit, there will be many more to come!)

I'm having a great time sharing the magic! :lovestruc

Hope to see you there! :thumbsup2

Sandy

designzbydede is having a 10 for $10 sale, so if you want to get any of her happily ever afterz collection for a good price here's a way to do it!!

http://designzbydede.blogspot.com/

It's 11 kits for 10 bucks this weekend!! :D Perfect for getting those 12 Happily Ever AfterZ kits plus she has a couple more Disney ones too: FriendZ from the Wood (Pooh and friends) and Believe in the Magic (Mickeyish).

It's 11 kits for 10 bucks this weekend!! :D Perfect for getting those 12 Happily Ever AfterZ kits plus she has a couple more Disney ones too: FriendZ from the Wood (Pooh and friends) and Believe in the Magic (Mickeyish).

i just saw this today but i bought my 10 yesterday =(

A BIG thanks for starting this thread, I'm so excited to have found it!! Just wanted to subscribe to further posts!

I was looking through Ikea Goddess' findings for Monday and found this alpha freebie. It looks very "Minnie Mouse-esque". There is also a coordinating kit freebie if you are interested. Just thought someone might like the alpha.

(Click the photo to be taken directly to her blog for download.)

Could someone PLEASE email me the Midnight in Morocco kit? I have been trying to download if for a couple of days and it tries to load the page then I get an error page. I would really appreciate it if someone could email it to me. Thanks!!!

The midnight in morocco kit looks like it's just not available anymore. I had not trouble with it the first day I saw it on here, but there's no link for it now, maybe why it wouldn't load for PP too, in process of being taken down?
:confused3

Do to the commercial nature of most of this thread we are having to close it. The links to freebie items will be added to the digital FAQ thread.

Thank you,

The Creative Team Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter