***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
MinnieMom said:
AWESOME!! I love these! Will you be putting them on your t-shirt website for downloads? Thanks!!! :cool1:

yes - maybe tomorrow night -

I hate to tell you all this but I am going to be gone ALL day tomorrow!! I know I have a lot of nerve!! I will probably get a few more done tonight - but if you don't hear from me tomorrow - I will be back late tomorrow night!

Oh goodness I have spent the last 3 hours on this thread (Reading from page 10 on). Everyone is so creative and I bookmarked tons of great sites. I'm going to have to give making a T-Shirt a whirl!

hi,

do the tshirts that you buy from ac moore or michaels work for tie die? if not, where do you get your shirts??? oh, DH wants an army camo looking tie die,,,,has anyone tried this?

thanks, wendy

rosiejo said:
That's FANTASTIC!!!! i may have to use that one if you don't mind...

Look out everyone there's another talented Tee designer in our midst... just wish some of this would rub off on me

Of course you can use it, that was the purpose of posting it. If you would like me to e-mail you a larger and therefore better quality version for printing, PM me your e-mail address. And thanks for the compliment. To be compared with some of the great designers on this thread is quite encouraging. There's just no way that I could be as prolific as them.

Finally got our personal design done for our October trip. What do you think?

32871Four_Parks_One_World_Small2.jpg

Don't know if I'm completely happy with the text at top. But there is still sometime before our flight leaves. Too much time, actually. If anyone is interested in this design, just PM me and I can customize with your own saying or just send you a blank. I enjoy doing it, so feel free to ask.

And now ...

brer rabbit 28 said:
i wonder if you talented guys can help me out.My favourite ride and character are splash mountain and brer rabbit.has anyone got an idea for a t shirt that says something like "i'm back in my laughing place" or something along those lines?
I love the idea of wearing a themed t shirt while riding the mountain!! :rotfl:

I'll give this one a whirl!

--Kevin

I finally get my designs together.
I made a big mistake.
I told everyone I need 2 ideas from each.
Now I have 6 designs.
I'm very happy with 5.
I would like some help with the Pooh gang looks to boring to me.
I would like to use the clip-art.
My DD always draws a funny face with tounge sticking out under her name.
Pooh is her favorite.

Kevin....that's STUNNING. Is that original art from you? I LOVE it. It's really, really incredible.

BluOrchid2 said:
Kevin....that's STUNNING. Is that original art from you? I LOVE it. It's really, really incredible.
Thanks. Not original art. I scanned a coloring book page and then colored it with Photoshop. I used it as a background for a pin frame I did a couple of years ago. Glad you like.

--Kevin

DIS Home | Resorts | Discounts | Events | Park Hours | Pictures/Video | Reservations | Theme Parks | Tickets

The DIS Discussion Forums > Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Post your homemade WDW trip shirts!
Reply to Thread
Welcome, Brendita.
You last visited: Today at 07:18 PM
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 13.

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Thread: Post your homemade WDW trip shirts! Reply to Thread
Logged in as Brendita Title:

[Font] Arial Arial Black Arial Narrow Book Antiqua Century Gothic Comic Sans MS Courier New Fixedsys Franklin Gothic Medium Garamond Georgia Impact Lucida Console Lucida Sans Unicode Microsoft Sans Serif Palatino Linotype System Tahoma Times New Roman Trebuchet MS Verdana [Size] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [Color] Black Sienna Dark Olive Green Dark Green Dark Slate Blue Navy Indigo Dark Slate Gray Dark Red Dark Orange Olive Green Teal Blue Slate Gray Dim Gray Red Sandy Brown Yellow Green Sea Green Medium Turquoise Royal Blue Purple Gray Magenta Orange Yellow Lime Cyan Deep Sky Blue Dark Orchid Silver Pink Wheat Lemon Chiffon Pale Green Pale Turquoise Light Blue Plum White Close Current Tag

Close All Tags

Guided Mode Enhanced Mode

Increase Size Decrease Size Smilies

[More]

Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
No icon

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options
Show your signature
Automatically parse links in text
Disable smilies in text Thread SubscriptionNotification Type:
Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification
Rate Thread
If you like, you can add a score for this thread.
Choose a rating 5 : Excellent 4 : Good 3 : Average 2 : Bad 1 : Terrible

Topic Review (Newest First)

Today 07:25 PM
KMH1 Quote:
Originally Posted by BluOrchid2

Thanks. Not original art. I scanned a coloring book page and then colored it with Photoshop. I used it as a background for a pin frame I did a couple of years ago. Glad you like.

--Kevin
Today 07:21 PM
BluOrchid2 Kevin....that's STUNNING. Is that original art from you? I LOVE it. It's really, really incredible.
Today 07:18 PM
Brendita Never mind the pictures didn't post.
I'll keep trying.
I think I need a .
Today 07:15 PM
Brendita
I finally get my designs together.
I made a big mistake.
I told everyone I need 2 ideas from each.
Now I have 6 designs.
I'm very happy with 5.
I would like some help with the Pooh gang looks to boring to me.
I would like to use the clip-art.
My DD always draws a funny face with tounge sticking out under her name.
Pooh is her favorite.
Today 07:07 PM
KMH1 Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiejo
That's FANTASTIC!!!! i may have to use that one if you don't mind...

Look out everyone there's another talented Tee designer in our midst... just wish some of this would rub off on me

Of course you can use it, that was the purpose of posting it. If you would like me to e-mail you a larger and therefore better quality version for printing, PM me your e-mail address. And thanks for the compliment. To be compared with some of the great designers on this thread is quite encouraging. There's just no way that I could be as prolific as them.

Finally got our personal design done for our October trip. What do you think?

Don't know if I'm completely happy with the text at top. But there is still sometime before our flight leaves. Too much time, actually. If anyone is interested in this design, just PM me and I can customize with your own saying or just send you a blank. I enjoy doing it, so feel free to ask.

And now ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brer rabbit 28
i wonder if you talented guys can help me out.My favourite ride and character are splash mountain and brer rabbit.has anyone got an idea for a t shirt that says something like "i'm back in my laughing place" or something along those lines?
I love the idea of wearing a themed t shirt while riding the mountain!!

I'll give this one a whirl!

--Kevin
Today 06:59 PM
billwendy hi,

do the tshirts that you buy from ac moore or michaels work for tie die? if not, where do you get your shirts??? oh, DH wants an army camo looking tie die,,,,has anyone tried this?

thanks, wendy
Today 06:26 PM
scoutsmom99 Oh goodness I have spent the last 3 hours on this thread (Reading from page 10 on). Everyone is so creative and I bookmarked tons of great sites. I'm going to have to give making a T-Shirt a whirl!
Today 06:25 PM
julia & nicks mom Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieMom
AWESOME!! I love these! Will you be putting them on your t-shirt website for downloads? Thanks!!!

yes - maybe tomorrow night -
I hate to tell you all this but I am going to be gone ALL day tomorrow!! I know I have a lot of nerve!! I will probably get a few more done tonight - but if you don't hear from me tomorrow - I will be back late tomorrow night!
Today 06:21 PM
slenderella J&N's mom. Wow!!!! Thank you soooo much for the design. I am so excited to be part of this wonderfull internet community. Thank you again. I am sure to be using it for this trip.
Today 06:17 PM
slenderella Thank you soooo much. you all are great and very informative. You put smiles on our faces
Today 06:15 PM
MinnieMom Quote:
Originally Posted by julia & nicks mom
okay - I have a few more

AWESOME!! I love these! Will you be putting them on your t-shirt website for downloads? Thanks!!!
Today 06:11 PM
billwendy Whew,

all these shirts look awesome!!!!

I am going with a group in september for night of joy and then for the following week. i would love to do the tie dies for the night of joy and then i have an idea to put everyone's favorite character and their name on iron ons and iron them on,,,,,what do you guys think?

are the tie dies really hard? is there a link to step by step directions on how to do it? i would hate to mess up 16 shirts!!! i really think its fun seeing everyones shirts and getting excited about our trips!!

thanks, wendy
Today 05:50 PM
julia & nicks mom Lionqueen -

I want to warn you that when I go to make my Mickety tye dyes - I will probably fill up your pm box with questions!!!

Those look awesome - I have all my stuff just not the energy to deal with the mess!! Did you use 100% cotton tees?
Today 05:49 PM
JnEsWDWMom Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyA
JNESWDWMOM when did you download photoimpact and from what site. I keep getting errors when I try. Thanks

Tracy

It was ulead.com It is a thirty day tial of PhotoImpact 10. Good Luck!
Today 05:45 PM
kimisabella Quote:
Originally Posted by thelionqueen
To make the white border, I took rubber bands and wrapped really, really tight for about 2" of shirt. For example, instead of just binding 1 rubberband, I used like 10 or so and binded them for about 2 inches. The ink bleeds cuz the shirts are wet, so I wanted to make sure even if it did bleed, I would still have the white border..it worked. I might do it a little bit less next time for a smaller white border, but that's what I did.
Thanks again, good luck!!

Great - thanks for the info - I was only using one rubber band around the mickey head and two rubber bands along the "body" of the shirt I guess that's why I didn't get the effect you did - I like the amount of white you have as a border. Thanks for the quick reply, I'm going to have another go at it tomrrow!
This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.