Disney dangled the visual weinee & Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! 10/26

Here, here, here... boy you spend a little time actually working at work and 3 pages sneak up on you! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown’s gang gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

Howdy folks! Welcome to the latest Mickeystoontown Walt Disney World trip report! For all of my old Dis friends, it’s good to see ya again! :goodvibes For any new readers, it’s good to see you too! :wave2:

:

I'm in! :thumbsup2

I'm in too! We were at WDW during part of your trip May 24-31. Can't wait to hear about your families adventures.

Yay!! Love your trip reports and you always have the most interesting titles. :rotfl: Cant wait for some beautiful CBR pictures!!

Time to abandon your PTR to follow along with your TR.

The first few pages of PTRs and TRs sometime make me think of a scene from Phantom of the Opera during the second act. It starts just before they perform the opera the Phantom has written and police officer is on the stage and calls out to officers offstage and they play a sound of doors being closed flowed by saying thath tey were secured. The phantom then mocks them by projecting his voice around the theatre.

I'm here, can't wait to hear about your trip. Saw the meet with Mary and Kathy photos posted on Facebook. ;)

sounds like fun!! I see quite a few old pals from hubby Nebo's reports. and he, too, would draw out his reports, and "tell it like it is". I came over from the CBR thread, as we will be there for free dining in sept.

I can't wait to hear about your trip!!!

oh my goodness you have a lot of friends! Nothing like bringing up the rear LOL! Oh well better I am last than never I guess. Well any way I am here and ready for the show!popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter