Disney dangled the visual weinee & Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! 10/26

So excited to read this report! Your last one was the reason I picked CBR for our first trip coming up in August. :)

Hello, Lisa! I've followed all of your trip reports over the years and CBR is also our favourite (no, that is not misspelled - I am Canuck! :teeth:) resort.

I'm friends with Kathy (KATMARK) and have also met her in person, along with her awesome husband. Actually, we met at OKW when we were both staying there at the same time in 2012. I'm looking forward to reading all about your shenanigans on this recent trip. Sounds like it's going to be a doozie! :)

Love your reports! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures. I KNOW there were adventures!

:goodvibes

Can't wait to hear about this trip. Your last report convinced me to stay at the CBR. Just got back and had a great time!

Seriously??? Only three hours into your Trip Report, and we're on page THREE??? Just goes to show that everyone loves reading your trip reports!!!

I'm here I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Maybe it will help get me out of my post Disney slump.

Hi Lisa!!! Wow! Page 4 already!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!! You know how I like imagining I'm there with you!! Lol! ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter