Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

Does anyone know what side of the ship on deck 2 the entrance to the Edge Tween Club is on? Only rooms available for an upcoming cruise are in that area of the ship and wanted to pick a room on the opposite side. Or is the entrance between the elevators in the center?

Thanks

Does anyone know what side of the ship on deck 2 the entrance to the Edge Tween Club is on? Only rooms available for an upcoming cruise are in that area of the ship and wanted to pick a room on the opposite side. Or is the entrance between the elevators in the center?

Thanks
The entrance is from the elevator lobby.

Just added review for Fantasy, #9618. We really liked being on Deck 9. Didn't notice any noise from neighbors or from above. The last night there was a couple times someone was running down the hall. It's about midway between midship and aft elevators. We did some walking but we probably needed it. Lol. The room layout seemed fine for us with 3 adults and 2 kids. The only time I remember being underfoot was when someone was going into one of the bathrooms and other person was going out the door or needed in closet. We did use the drawers and the storage table by the beds. I also brought a hanging organizer I bought at thrift store for $3 that hung with hanger on one of three wall books just past door to connecting cabin. This was the best thing I did in prep for trip IMO. We kept toiletries, sunscreen, etc in it. I had also brought suction cup for it and ended up using it on the connecting room door and hung lanyards and suit cover ups on it. The shower is also a round tub which was great for girls. Shower has a clothesline we used a lot. Shower also had a handheld shower. The only time we felt a little cramped was when upper berth bed and Murphy bed were down which wasn't long. The verandah has 2 chairs and a table with a plexiglass wall/railing. All in all we were happy with the cabin. It's starboard and we had view of pier side of me island in Tortola and St Thomas both which was nice. At CC we had nice view of island even tho it was windy and raining. So glad we got to dock there at least.

Last edited:
I have seen a few stateroom reports of 6088 on the Fantasy but I was hoping someone might would have some pictures. If you do have pictures of Fantasy #6088 could you please let me know? From what I've seen on the web this is a ADA room which is what we are looking for. TIA

Just submitted reports for the Dream 9540 and 9542. These are cat 5A connecting staterooms with capacity of 4 people in each. In addition to the internal door, the partition on the balcony can be opened.

We are sailing on the Dream next month in Staterooms 8082 and 8084. Does anyone have an photos of those rooms that they could post? Thank you!

Thank you for the stateroom reviews! The reviews helped me feel confident it the deck and room I selected for my family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter