Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

Just Came back from Disney Dream 3-day cruise on April 22. When I booked I could not find pictures of rooms on deck 2 ocean view rooms. In general we had a nice mid-ship ocean view room, but I upgraded it to room on deck 8, balcony. We had a blast.3 days is not enough, but 7 days cruises are way out of my price range.

If you've already sailed on the Disney Dream or Fantasy, please help us build our Disney Dream & Fantasy stateroom reports section on the DIS by adding a review of your stateroom. http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/disney-dream-room-reports.cfm

I am aware that the Dream/Fantasy reviews are also displaying the stateroom reviews from the classic ships too, depending on the room number, but I'm working on fixing that. ;)

Thanks for your help! :thumbsup2

Where can I find Stateroom Reports for the the Wonder or Magic? :(:thanks:

I'm staying in that room on our cruise in one month! Thanks so much!
Of course, no problem! We loved it! Side note: Ask for an egg crate to top the murphy bed mattress if that's where the adult is sleeping! It makes it a little more comfortable. :)

What are the classic ships?
The Magic & Wonder are called the "classic ships".

Technically, they are both Magic Class ships
And the Dream & Fantasy are Dream Class ships.

Ships that are designed the same are usually grouped by "class" and the class is often named by the first ship with the design produced.

Hello! We're booked for room 6078 on the Magic but all of the stateroom reviews for this number are pre-refurbishment. Has anyone out there stayed there or near there since the upgrade? Thanks!!!!

Anyone use 2033. My husband is a resent amputee, below the knee, and I'm trying to get a feel for the space.
Thanks

The stateroom reports are so helpful. It really was part of the decision making proces in what stateroom to choose. Thanks y'all!

If you've already sailed on the Disney Dream or Fantasy, please help us build our Disney Dream & Fantasy stateroom reports section on the DIS by adding a review of your stateroom. http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/disney-dream-room-reports.cfm

I am aware that the Dream/Fantasy reviews are also displaying the stateroom reviews from the classic ships too, depending on the room number, but I'm working on fixing that. ;)

Thanks for your help! :thumbsup2

Is there a way to search for specific staterooms or just search the reviews?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter