Disney Cruise Fantasy (Western Caribbean): October 7-14, 2023

Hello! Because of the time differences etc by the time i could get online to ‘check in’ i got hit with a bit of a rubbish PAT of 2pm, does that mean we will miss lunch?

Hello! Because of the time differences etc by the time i could get online to ‘check in’ i got hit with a bit of a rubbish PAT of 2pm, does that mean we will miss lunch?
Cabanas is open until three. You wont be able to do sit down dining, but you can absolutely swing through the buffet!
And I will cross my fingers for you that theyll be on general boarding by then. I know once they get so far they just change it over to a free for all so they can be sure everyone is on by 3:30

Cabanas is open until three. You wont be able to do sit down dining, but you can absolutely swing through the buffet!
And I will cross my fingers for you that theyll be on general boarding by then. I know once they get so far they just change it over to a free for all so they can be sure everyone is on by 3:30
Ah excellent, bit of a panic as our hire car seems to be due back for 1100hrs, but i figured by the time we drop it off (maybe rock up about 12 and plead Orlando traffic or something) then get ourselves sorted it’ll be a good hour or so and will try find a starbucks or something before we can get on. Hopefully we get general boarding then or it’ll be a wee trip to the pizza place.

Ah excellent, bit of a panic as our hire car seems to be due back for 1100hrs, but i figured by the time we drop it off (maybe rock up about 12 and plead Orlando traffic or something) then get ourselves sorted it’ll be a good hour or so and will try find a starbucks or something before we can get on. Hopefully we get general boarding then or it’ll be a wee trip to the pizza place.
I definetly wouldnt push it with the car.. Most car rental companies are mean and I have been charged an extra day for going ten minutes over.
Is the rental company going to drop you back off at the terminal or how were you planning on getting to the terminal from dropping the rental?

I also just thought about it. in addition to cabanas, youll have the deck food by the pool. it just shuts down for muster.

Your best choice might be an uber. :(

I mean as in, have the shuttle take you to port, or see if it will take you somewhere like maybe Jetty park to let the kids get their wiggles out? Then, take an uber to port

I mean as in, have the shuttle take you to port, or see if it will take you somewhere like maybe Jetty park to let the kids get their wiggles out? Then, take an uber to port
Thats a good shout, im not even against handing over the luggage and then going to find a park or something!

What do you mean on the go?

They have changed the race to where you just disembark and do it when you want and stop by the bicycle stand for your medal
Sorry probably just a scottish expression then? On the go meaning ‘does it still happen?’. Cheers for that, just saw that, will be taking my running shoes!

updated forecasted for theme nights
Forcasted night/theme schedule -
sunday formal
monday casual (Mexico)
tuesday pirate (grand cayman)
weds semi formal (sea day)
thursday Halloween (jamaica)
friday casual (Castaway)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter