Disney Cruise Fantasy (Western Caribbean): October 7-14, 2023

I am not on FB. Is there a way to join the FE? We’d like to participate. Maybe someone can throw my kids’ names on there and let us know our group? Thanks!!

I'm not sure how but what I can do is DM the administrator of the FB group and see if she has any suggestions. She is just finalizing the groups and i believe the cut off is today but let me check.

I'm not sure how but what I can do is DM the administrator of the FB group and see if she has any suggestions. She is just finalizing the groups and i believe the cut off is today but let me check.
Yes please thank you so much! If there’s a kids only group, I’d like to be added to that one. I have 4 boys I can send you the info if we are able to do it still!

She just got back to me and I’m sorry to report but all FE groups are confirmed and closed ☹️. However she will be opening a pixie dust group 45-30 days before our cruise, would you be interested in that?

She just got back to me and I’m sorry to report but all FE groups are confirmed and closed ☹️. However she will be opening a pixie dust group 45-30 days before our cruise, would you be interested in that?
Awww what a bummer - I appreciate you reaching out and trying to squeeze us in! Sure - we’ll like to participate in the pixie dust group. I just don’t want my kids to be left out so we’ll take anything!

We are staying concierge though for the first time - will delivering gifts to our room cause issues?

Also, is it true that the doors won’t hold door decorations unless supported by neodymium magnets?

Thanks for your help!

Hello folks, travelling over with the family for this cruise. We’re really excited about our first cruise in warmer climates (did alaska last year and it was fantastic). If anyone has any wee hidden gems for things go do off the boat in Cozumel (we have a dolphin swim booked but im hoping to get a wee walk around town too), Caymans (we have a stingray swim excursion booked but an empty morning) and Jamaica (have no plans here) im all ears. Travelling with my wife and 5 year old son, we’ll probably be the only Scots on board so say hi if you see us.

Hello folks, travelling over with the family for this cruise. We’re really excited about our first cruise in warmer climates (did alaska last year and it was fantastic). If anyone has any wee hidden gems for things go do off the boat in Cozumel (we have a dolphin swim booked but im hoping to get a wee walk around town too), Caymans (we have a stingray swim excursion booked but an empty morning) and Jamaica (have no plans here) im all ears. Travelling with my wife and 5 year old son, we’ll probably be the only Scots on board so say hi if you see us.
hiiii! Are yall on the FB group as well? For some reason the board isnt as popular as the FB page is!
Gosh, thats a huge commute for yall to get here but very excited to sail with you!!

How was Alaska?? I am trying to talk husband into it for 2025! But this is his first cruise.

I have seen to not really leave the port in Falmouth, unless on a disney sponsored excursion. I currently have a dolphin excursioni booked for here but haven't decided if I am going to follow through on it..

In the Caymans, we plan to exclusively site see, as my husband family helped establishing the islands early on.
We are going to go visit Hell, and try to send a post card from their if the post office is open. We also plan to try to see the queens botanical garden. If we have time we are going to Mastic Trail and Pedro St. James Castle also.
Your five year old might like the turtle centre.

For Cozumel our excurion we were going to book we deleted because their website for the company had some details on it we werent comfortable with! I want to try to take a taxi to see some ruins, but other than that we will probably just walk around port, and maybe taxi to a beach. Nothing to crazy.

Don't forget to bring some sand toys for your wee one! they sell them on castaway but since we are going to some good beaches you might want them earlier in the trip! If you don't want to lug them through customs depending on your flight in you should be able to find them easily around Orlando! Or you can amazon them to your hotel?
I got a set of collapsible off amazon for 16 USD

hiiii! Are yall on the FB group as well? For some reason the board isnt as popular as the FB page is!
Gosh, thats a huge commute for yall to get here but very excited to sail with you!!

How was Alaska?? I am trying to talk husband into it for 2025! But this is his first cruise.

I have seen to not really leave the port in Falmouth, unless on a disney sponsored excursion. I currently have a dolphin excursioni booked for here but haven't decided if I am going to follow through on it..

In the Caymans, we plan to exclusively site see, as my husband family helped establishing the islands early on.
We are going to go visit Hell, and try to send a post card from their if the post office is open. We also plan to try to see the queens botanical garden. If we have time we are going to Mastic Trail and Pedro St. James Castle also.
Your five year old might like the turtle centre.

For Cozumel our excurion we were going to book we deleted because their website for the company had some details on it we werent comfortable with! I want to try to take a taxi to see some ruins, but other than that we will probably just walk around port, and maybe taxi to a beach. Nothing to crazy.

Don't forget to bring some sand toys for your wee one! they sell them on castaway but since we are going to some good beaches you might want them earlier in the trip! If you don't want to lug them through customs depending on your flight in you should be able to find them easily around Orlando! Or you can amazon them to your hotel?
I got a set of collapsible off amazon for 16 USD
Hey, nah i dont really do facebook, just because of my job im not comfortable using it. But have heard good things about cruise groups. We’re regular visitors to Orlando (go knights) so sorta have it down to an art now, wee man deals with the flights very well. Booked in to Drury Inn at LBV for a couple nights before to not have to rush about.
Alaska was genuinely superb, such a beautiful part of the world and the excursions like whale watching and gold panning were incredible. They execute the tone and delivery of that kind of cruise well. It was about 17-20 celsius when we were there and we had about 1 afternoon of rain, the weather was glorious. Running in the gym at the front of the wonder and watching whales spout and dolphins follow the boat was amazing.

We might just stay on the boat in Jamaica then, see if i can get my wife a spa treatment or something. Just googled the turtle centre, looks great, will maybe visit there!! Good shout on the sand toys, he’s going to have a ball on Castaway Cay!

Hey, nah i dont really do facebook, just because of my job im not comfortable using it. But have heard good things about cruise groups. We’re regular visitors to Orlando (go knights) so sorta have it down to an art now, wee man deals with the flights very well. Booked in to Drury Inn at LBV for a couple nights before to not have to rush about.
Alaska was genuinely superb, such a beautiful part of the world and the excursions like whale watching and gold panning were incredible. They execute the tone and delivery of that kind of cruise well. It was about 17-20 celsius when we were there and we had about 1 afternoon of rain, the weather was glorious. Running in the gym at the front of the wonder and watching whales spout and dolphins follow the boat was amazing.

We might just stay on the boat in Jamaica then, see if i can get my wife a spa treatment or something. Just googled the turtle centre, looks great, will maybe visit there!! Good shout on the sand toys, he’s going to have a ball on Castaway Cay!
The FB group has organized a cruise group trick or treat in addition to the trick or treat the ship puts on, if you want me to add yalls info in so your kiddo can do it let me know!

Hi I’m following up to see if we were able to be put on the pixie dust group. I really don’t want my kids to have empty FE baskets! I’m also interested to know what else we can join considering I’m not on fb. Thanks all

Hi I’m following up to see if we were able to be put on the pixie dust group. I really don’t want my kids to have empty FE baskets! I’m also interested to know what else we can join considering I’m not on fb. Thanks all
The pixie dust group didn't open yet - but - I will add your info when she does open it.

Let me know who, ages, allergies, room number, and your email address.

The only other thing still open is we are doing a second trick or treat between fb group.
So you'd need to bring candy and have some one at your room to pass it out, and either send your kids to the list or have another adult to take them.
Let me know if you want to do that

Awww what a bummer - I appreciate you reaching out and trying to squeeze us in! Sure - we’ll like to participate in the pixie dust group. I just don’t want my kids to be left out so we’ll take anything!

We are staying concierge though for the first time - will delivering gifts to our room cause issues?

Also, is it true that the doors won’t hold door decorations unless supported by neodymium magnets?

Thanks for your help!
Yes to the neodymium magnets.. the concierge doors have some crazy varnish.
But people should be able to get there. On our last cruise we had room that was concierge we delivered to

The pixie dust group didn't open yet - but - I will add your info when she does open it.

Let me know who, ages, allergies, room number, and your email address.

The only other thing still open is we are doing a second trick or treat between fb group.
So you'd need to bring candy and have some one at your room to pass it out, and either send your kids to the list or have another adult to take them.
Let me know if you want to do that
Thank you!!! I’m going to privately message you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter