• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Cross Stitch Patterns - Stoney Creek and others

Still hoping someone is out there that has the Mickey And Minnie Wedding (stoney Creek Pattern)

Thanx Again...

I do have a few I can trade if Need be...

Just to brag a Little here is a List of Disney Cross Stitch Patterns I have Collected over the Years

Mickey Strolling Along
Mickey through the Ages
Mickey's Afternoon Drive
Mickey's Carousel
Mickey's Piano
Mickey's Summer House
Mickey & Minnie Ice Skating
Mickey & Minnie Portrait
Mickey and the Gang Film Strip
Mickey Mouse Limited Edition
Mickey Mouse Steambot Willie
Mickey Salutes America

Monsters Inc

Aristocats

Bugs Life

Cinderella Dancing at the Ball
Cinderella the Glass Slipper

Paragon Disney Books
1)Disney Christmas
2)Disney Characters in Cross Stitch

And to numerous to list
of Pooh and friends

Also " Puppy Love " ... its beautiful. Currently working on Mickey afternoon drive, then i'm going for mickey salutes america, and after that i would like puppy love.
I wish there were more hours on a day, and more than 7 days in a week.

And is there anyone who has the stitch pattern for the mickey mouse sketch with the metallic heart?

go wander around the disboards... if you're like me... you'll end up with 16,000 posts!!! :scared1::scared1: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hi,

I am slowly getting back into my cross stitch habit, but I would absolutely love a pattern for the past, present, forever design (along with any information you may have about necessary colors, etc). I can't message anybody since i'm new to the boards. I also dont have anything to trade (yet!)

thanks to anybody who can help me!

hi there, i have just come across this site. I am not long back from a lovely christmas break at WDW and never even thought to look for cross stitches whilst there! typical. I am looking for a new project and have come across 'mickey Salutes America', has anyone done this?? Is it fairly old now or hard to come by? I see people trade things on here.

I do not have too much. I do have a lovely book with the winnie the pooh alphabet if anyone is interested. I also have a nice stars and stripes chunky alphabet which is very nice.

Does anyone have any idea where i could track down a chart?? or kit.

I'm now working on mistletoe kiss, i'm a slow stitcher though i have many of the stoney creek charts as they are just beautiful, also have simple ones like the baby camilla series. working on my ears so should be able to share more soon. jackie

Hi all,

Thanks to a very kind lady I now have some patterens to work with , just need to wait for the supplies to get here and I can get started!!

Anyhow I was wondering if anyone had the chart to a 'vintage' Disney cross-stitch of Cinderellas Castle?

The cross-stitch looks like a simple design and I lobe the simple look of it when finished.

There is a 'vintage' Sleeping Beauty castle x-stitch on Ebay at the moment but we have never been there so not really wanting that one!

Any help would be soooooo appreciated.

many thanks,

Can anybody possibly help me. I'm trying to find a copy of the Castle chart that has Tink flying above it and fireworks.

I have a daughter who is away at uni atm and due to illness isn't able to go out much, so I am trying to build up a selection of charts for her.
Thanks in advance
Debbie

Can anybody possibly help me. I'm trying to find a copy of the Castle chart that has Tink flying above it and fireworks.

I have a daughter who is away at uni atm and due to illness isn't able to go out much, so I am trying to build up a selection of charts for her.
Thanks in advance
Debbie

Hiya Debbie, I have that chart. PM me your email addy and I'll send it to ya! :)

Was wondering if anyone has the pattern for the Disney/Kinkade picture of 'New Day at Cinderella's Castle' yet. Would love to do that one up

I am also looking for some patterns. I am willing to pay the cost for the paper and the shipping. Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter