Disney Cross Stitch Patterns - Stoney Creek and others

DarthMama said:
Does anyone have, or know where I can find, a pattern for Figment?

I wonder if any patterns for this exist? My 9yr old dd would LOVE this if so. Would be cool way to get her into x stitching.

I've been looking everywhere for the Thanksgiving pattern - Family Dinner, I think is the name.

Can anyone help me out with this? I really, REALLY want to find this so I can make it for my mom.

Thanks so much in advance! :)

I have these charts, message me and I can email them to you! I have stitched the family dinner kit, looks great when it's done

Oh my, I have just hit the Disney Cross Stitch Pattern Jackpot!! (Good, cause I sure didn't hit the MegaMillions one last night lol) I found a USB drive that has a *TON* of cross stitch patterns, and a bunch of them are various Disney characters. It looks like they were from some magazine, but it's in Portugese (I think), so I have no clue what it was or how old it is, but hey, patterns just involve numbers and colors/shapes, so it doesn't really matter if you can read the rest, right? ;) I'm sorting through them now, and will have a tally of what characters there are and stuff like that later.

Now to figure out how to post them to share (assuming that's not a no-no).

Oh my, I have just hit the Disney Cross Stitch Pattern Jackpot!! (Good, cause I sure didn't hit the MegaMillions one last night lol) I found a USB drive that has a *TON* of cross stitch patterns, and a bunch of them are various Disney characters. It looks like they were from some magazine, but it's in Portugese (I think), so I have no clue what it was or how old it is, but hey, patterns just involve numbers and colors/shapes, so it doesn't really matter if you can read the rest, right? ;) I'm sorting through them now, and will have a tally of what characters there are and stuff like that later.

Now to figure out how to post them to share (assuming that's not a no-no).

Sounds like you will be busy...Happy stitching!! :yay:

hey
i just got into cross stitching. i got the mickey self portrait at art of mickey. I have it almost finnished and hoped to begin a new one over the holliday season.
I really love the mickey throught the ages one. I'm wondering if anybody could share the pattern with me. :flower3:

Hey folks, I just started Mistletoe Kiss and have a problem. My pattern shows stitches with a "C" and a "b" in the upper right of the top left page. This would be in/near the bow as far as I can tell. But my key does not have a "C" or lower case "b" listed. Can anyone help? Thanks so much!

I am new to the cross-stitching world, but I was wondering how I can get my hands on a Cinderella's Castle pattern? I found a nice Stoney Creek, but it appears to be retired. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you! :goodvibes

Hi does anybody have any of the following patterns
The happiest celebration on earth
Barbershop quartet
Preening pixie
Tinkerbell.
I have a few patterns mainly lady and tramp thanks

Hey everyone, I'm a poor college student that has recently gotten into cross stitch but has always loved Disney. Would anyone mind sharing some of their patterns with me? I'm looking for just about any of them. Please email or pm me!

I have scanned my Beauty And The Beast and Cinderella patterns I got for Christmas (Theyre the small Thomas Kinkade circles and each has four designs.) and would be more than willing to share!

Thanks,
Meagan

ThatDisneyyGirl at gmail :)

I am loking for someone willing to share any Stoney Creek patterns. My mother has lost her patterns to a fire and I am having trouble contacting Stoney Creek. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have some patterns from Leisure Arts, a monorail pic from etsy and some princess patterns also from etsy to trade. Thank you for your help!

I am loking for someone willing to share any Stoney Creek patterns. My mother has lost her patterns to a fire and I am having trouble contacting Stoney Creek. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have some patterns from Leisure Arts, a monorail pic from etsy and some princess patterns also from etsy to trade. Thank you for your help!

What are you looking for? Any one specifically?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!