Disney Clip Art

SRUAlmn

DIS Veteran
Hi! I'm trying to create a great newsletter to send out to the guests that will be attending our Disney wedding and I am having a hard time finding cute Disney clip art to put in it. I, unfortunately, don't have PhotoShop, so I'm trying to do it in Word or Publisher. I know there is a Disney Print Creations program you can buy, but I wondered if there was a place online where you can pay to download something. We're really trying to find clip art of the castle, Cinderella, the YOMD logo, Mickey ears, etc... We really don't want just the characters. Can anyone help??

Hi There! :goodvibes
Try this website: www.disneyclips.com. It really is a great collection and you do not need to pay, it is all 100% free!! I dont know if he will have the YOMD logo, but I think you should have luck with the others. If he doesnt have what you need, try google's image search. :thumbsup2 I hope this helps!! Your wedding is so soon!! You must be getting so excited!! :wizard:

Hi There! :goodvibes
Try this website: www.disneyclips.com. It really is a great collection and you do not need to pay, it is all 100% free!! I dont know if he will have the YOMD logo, but I think you should have luck with the others. If he doesnt have what you need, try google's image search. :thumbsup2 I hope this helps!! Your wedding is so soon!! You must be getting so excited!! :wizard:

Thanks! I had seen that one before and got a couple cute Cinderella ones. I'm having the hardest time finding castle and Disney logo pictures.

Thanks for the wedding wishes :) :) I'm starting to get very excited!! I'm a teacher, so I think I'll be able to feel more excited once school is over for the year!

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I found these for you...

mickey_ears11.jpg

mickey_ears3.jpg

yomdlogo_1.jpg

Hope it helps! :goodvibes

Okay dont ask why I have all these images saved to my computer, I love to hoard Disney images, it must be cuz I am a scrapbooker. :rotfl: I am actually student teaching next semester so I can imagine just how much you want the school year to end. It will be before you know it! Btw, what grade do you teach?

Here are two castle images which I have. One is more detailed and the other is much more general.

castle.gif

untitled-1.jpg

Those are great!! Thanks!! Any idea where you found those?

The YOMD logo I found by google's image search, I just typed in Year of a Million Dreams logo. Mickey head I found the same way, I think I searched Mickey Ears. To make the half ears though I used photoshop and just cropped the original one. If you need any other help, let me know. :thumbsup2

Thank you SO MUCH! I teach first grade. I love my kids, but my wedding is in less than 2 months, and I come home so exhausted every day that I am getting nothing done!!!

I found 3-4 logos I found on my computer too that I forgot I had, so don't feel bad that you hoard Disney clip art. I do too!! :rotfl2:

If I can get them uploaded on my imagestation site I'll post them here in case others are looking for them too.

I also use disneyclipart.com. I actually used them both tonight to make a party invite for my DD!

I have ALOT of clipart of disney characters in a higher/printer freindly resolution. Might have some logos and/or a castle. Let me know what you're looking for and if I have it I'll send it your way.

I have ALOT of clipart of disney characters in a higher/printer freindly resolution. Might have some logos and/or a castle. Let me know what you're looking for and if I have it I'll send it your way.

Aw! Thank you so much! I actually just sent my newsletters to print yesterday so I don't need the clip art anymore now. Thanks again for the offer :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter