Disney Career Start Program

I gat an e-mail like 2 days after I faxed in my application. So I say call the recruting office they should be able to schedule your interview or at the very least tell you if they've got your application. Good luck!!!:thumbsup2

I gat an e-mail like 2 days after I faxed in my application. So I say call the recruting office they should be able to schedule your interview or at the very least tell you if they've got your application. Good luck!!!:thumbsup2

wow you got an email after two DAYS? i wish i was you, because i was so anxious for those two weeks haha. i faxed mine too, but they didn't email me, they called me. so who knows how it works.

Okay I think I am going to call just to make sure that they got my application. I faxed mine too and I am just worried that time is passing and nothing is happening. Thanks for the help.=]

wow you got an email after two DAYS? i wish i was you, because i was so anxious for those two weeks haha. i faxed mine too, but they didn't email me, they called me. so who knows how it works.

yeah it was like 2 oor 3 days but I think that's just because I'm from Alaska and they don't get many eskimos,lol.princess:

So, my junior year is coming to a close, and soon I will be a Senior! I'm a little excited and a little nervous.. I was wondering, would now be a good time to apply for the fall 2009 CareerStart Program? I'm not going to be doing the one in Walt Disney World. I'm going to do the one here, California. Disneyland.

Just an update!! I called the recruiting office today to see what I should do about scheduling an interview. They lady told me that she did receive all of my forms. She put me on hold for a few minutes just to check the situation out with another recruiter and my phone disconnected....ahhhhh!!!!!:eek: I thought that I was going to have a heart attack. So I called them back and they reconnected me to her. She told me that I will just have to wait until I receive an email and also that it is perfectly normal that I haven't heard anything yet. =]

my interview is on thursday, is it too late to get a good position? i know other people that applied in february.

I hope not!!! But someone I talked to said their interviewer informed them that Atrractions and merch were both full. Personally I'm hoping for Costuming!!!!!!!But I think I'm going to get QSFB.

who knows when I asked my interviewer she said she didn't have any current information in front of her. But I also asked her how many postitions were avalible in costuming.

i hope it's not true because the only thing i would really want to do is merch or attractions. eeeeeK!

I received an email last night so I went ahead and called today to schedule my interview. I am set for 10:00 Saturday morning.......and now I'm nervous!! I am just hoping that I won't sound like a complete idiot on the phone. =]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter