Disney Career Start Program

I'm very excited now that I've looked more into the College program. I've talked to my mom and she agrees that it is do-able and probably a better idea than waited on a hope for the Career start to come back. I'm looking into community colleges in my area and so far so good :D There is classes I can take at my former high school so now I just need to sign up. Thanks and hopefully soon, I'll be able to tell everyone that I am a Disney Cast member.

:thumbsup2 Good Luck! :thumbsup2

Hey guys! I'm new to this board and I need some help, advice, tips, and whatever information you can give to me!

I am a junior right now in High School and have ALWAYS and definitely most recently have become highly interested in working for Disney. It's my dream and I want to pursue my dreams here. So of course I have been on the internet looking at all possible opportunities I can take to get myself into the magical world of Disney as a career!

I have come across the Career Start program and have come across this board and am LOVING that I have found people who have the same interests as me and wanting to be on the same track that I am!

So, How do I get myself where I need to be?:
(If you have any suggestions or input, PLEASE feel free to help!)

I believe I want to do Career Start Program since I will be graduating in 2013 and it looks like a great start. Right?

I definitely believe Walt Disney World Florida is the place I want to be since I live in North Carolina, Right?

Basically, What is the step-by-step process I should take in getting myself into the Career Start Program?

When do I do this? (I am 16 right now and turning 17 in May...Graduate May
2013)

Does doing this program mean that I graduate and go straight to Disney for the program and not enroll in a college?

Do we have to be enrolled in a college for the Career Start Program?

How long is the program?

If we really enjoy the program, will there be opportunities to further be able to get a job there and stay?

What experience is needed before the Career Start Program?

I know these are a bunch of questions, but I am really excited about actually getting to finally pursue my dreams and get to put myself in a career that I will LOVE!! Thank You so much for your help!!

I would love to do the Career Start Program too, sadly it is on hold indefinitly right now. Your only option is the College Program. The College Program is similiar to the Career Start Program except you have to be currently enrolled in a college and have taken one semester of college classes. You can do the College Program at any time as long as you are in College! There are two timeframes Spring and Fall both programs last about 4 to 6 months. There are not really any qualifications for the program, it seems pretty easy to get in and I amm pretty sure it opens up oppurtunities to employee full time at Disney.
Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter