Disney Autograph Book pages - DIY

Someone posted they never see Timon, but when we were there in April09 he was everywhere. I am hoping he will be there this time too since I have printed out his card.

I am working on my book right now. I have to do three one for each kid and I think these books are going to be quite thick. I will post pictures when everything is done.

I managed to save these from an old PC!! :cool1:

You no longer need a SAM's Club a/c to print them as 4 x 6 photographs (ignore any comments about pixel size - they come out great!)

Go to http://disneyautographbook.shutterfly.com/ and print them at your local Target store or order online to be shipped to you directly.

Hope this helps folks!

As per my original post, I DID NOT CREATE THESE! I just happened to have saved them from another Dis'er who is no longer active.

BX

Has anyone out there tried the books printed by companies like Shutterfly? I'm thinking this may be a really cool option that would save a lot of time and work on my part and something unique for the kids. Just wondering what the quality was and if they "signed" ok?

I really love the autograph books. I live i Germany and we are planning our Disney trip for 2011. I can't use Shutterfly or anything else here, so is it possible to get all the "templates" at once or need I to save each one of them. Please help me!!!

Thank you very much,
Sandra

I hope I can help with anyone trying to save the images to your computer. Here is what I did. I haven't had them printed yet but try this to save.

Follow the link to photobucket.

Click on an image

When the image appears in the center in the upper left corner there should be a zoom button. Click on this or if hi res photo option appears.

This will make the photo very large but that is what you want.

Right click on your mouse and "Save As" to your computer. You may want to have a folder ready where to save them.

If you don't click on the zoom or hi res option you will only get the thumb nail of the print and the resolution will be too low. You will have to do one at a time.
Hope this helps

Just found this and it is so awesome!!! I downloaded some of the photos. I printed a couple at home, but they didn't print the best. I think it's due to the file size being under 100KB. Is there anything I can do differently? Would having them printed by shutterfly increase the quality? I did NOT save thumbnails, but opened them and saved. I put my printer on the highest quality print setting as well. Printed Cinderella and she was just a big blurry/grainy. Again, these are so awesome and would love to be able to print them at home. Thanks for any help.

Just found this and it is so awesome!!! I downloaded some of the photos. I printed a couple at home, but they didn't print the best. I think it's due to the file size being under 100KB. Is there anything I can do differently? Would having them printed by shutterfly increase the quality? I did NOT save thumbnails, but opened them and saved. I put my printer on the highest quality print setting as well. Printed Cinderella and she was just a big blurry/grainy. Again, these are so awesome and would love to be able to print them at home. Thanks for any help.

hugemickeyfan - tried the zoom/high res but nothing happened, maybe because it's already at 100%? Had pic at actual size.

I sent mine to Target to be printed and just got a call that they can not print anything with Disney characters on it. We leave on Saturday...I don't have time to get them back from Shutterfly...totally bummed!

I used these for autograph books that I made my 4 nieces for Christmas. They turned out awesome! I just put them in a 4x6 photo albumn that I picked up at Walmart and added stickers to personalize the front covers and it was fantastic!! I am just now re-ordering to make my daughter one for our trip, as she has decided to do it also!

thank you so much. I've saved the email you sent me ages ago just waiting to use print them. I know you didn't create them, but thanks so much for sharing the magic.:lovestruc

I need some help. I am making my kids autograph books, and have used many of the designs I have been able to get from this site. I am trying to decide whether to print 4 x6 matte or print on cardstock. I know that if they autograph, the 4 x 6 prints should be okay with a sharpie ultra thin marker. But, what about if the characters use a stamp? Should I use the cardstock instead? Any help would be appreciated.
Alice

great question. anyone have a suggestion

Thanks so much for this wonderful idea and for saving them to Snapfish! I went to my Snapfish account and was able to pull all of the saved pages up and make books for my daughter. Our trip is coming up in May and I have been trying to figure out a way to make some great autograph books for her! Snapfish actually has a sale until tomorrow on their photo books. They are half off! Just use code 11BOOKSBD at check out! I was able to make 4x6 photo books that are wire bound. So, they will be small and we will be able to fold them back easily for the characters to sign! I also like that I won't have to worry about having to put them in an album myself!:cheer2:

I am interested in your pages. I am a Texas Sam's Card holder. Email is brotherton.shannon @yahoo.com

This is adorable! I am working on making one for my daughter for our upcoming trip in October. I am going to be researching these posts. Let me know if anyone has any other ideas that they used that are unique thanks so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter