Disney Autograph Book pages - DIY

I bought a small photo album (holds 100) at walmart $2.47. I'm going to put them in alphabetical order in the album & take them out & let characters bare down on album to sign them. Then after we get back home, I'm putting them in another album that has 2 4X6 photos per page. I'll put a pic of them with the character at the top of the page & the autograph card under it.

Did you get them glossy or matte? Does it matter?

I love this idea. But, I tried to have the photos printed at Walgreens and they wouldn't let me with out a written letter stating that I can. Do you know where I can print them for fairly cheap or where I can get a written statemtne saying I can print them?

I am going to put them in a small photo album and put some Mickey fabric on the outside. I think it will be cute if I can figure it out. I have to have 2 though because I have two kids. :)

Thank you so much to everyone for sharing these amazing, creative pages! I can't wait to make some for my kids for our trip this summer. I appreciate your willingness to share!

Does anyone know where I can get autograph book covers with my child's name on them. I love the pages, but I wnat to personal them, especially for my youngest, since she can't really say her own name too clearly.

I absolutely love these and I'm copletely amazed and stunned by all your talents of the different pages I have looked at - but I have a question - When I went to print them through Kodak (cause I felt that would be easier than downloading and going elsewhere) they cautioned me that they were low resolution and may or may not print well? Has anyone else gotten this warning and if so and printed did they turn out clear???

Also, I have seen a few other things I would love to print - like the invitation to the Bippity Boppity Botique - but I am not sure what size or how you go about that? Do you just do it on your own printer? Thanks in advance for your info!

wonder if you can print these out at walmart? i wouldn't want to run into the copyright issues there either. also wondering about glossy or matte finish.

has anyone uploaded them to Shutterfly and made a bound book from the DIS designs? I was worried they might not print them out since they are disney...

I am looking for someone who does designs for the Not So Scary Halloween Party event. Autograph books, transfers, etc. thanks for any help.

So we can send them to Snapfish to print? Did anyone confirm if glossy or matte was better? I would hate to order them and they come out looking horrible!!

I tried printing out the photos at Wal-Mart, but they wouldn't let me keep them! Had a fit over the "copyright" issue. I tried explaining what I read on the forum, etc, but to no avail. So I just ordered online from shutterfly- anyone had issues with them previously??

I need some help. I am making my kids autograph books, and have used many of the designs I have been able to get from this site. I am trying to decide whether to print 4 x6 matte or print on cardstock. I know that if they autograph, the 4 x 6 prints should be okay with a sharpie ultra thin marker. But, what about if the characters use a stamp? Should I use the cardstock instead? Any help would be appreciated.
Alice

Just wanted to update that I was able to print matte photos from Shutterfly without the copyright crap that Walmart complained over. I haven't received the photos yet, but am excited to know they shipped out today without issue!

To any posters who have succesfully used Shutterfly to print these amazing DISigns: Would you be willing to share the album with me? I have spent the past hour trying to figure out how to get them saved to my PC - so that I could then upload them to Shutterfly - and my incredible lack of technological capabilities is hampering my efforts!

I would really love to try my hand at some autograph books for DS6 and DD4 - who have never done autographs before.

If there are any Shutterfly users out there who are willing to help, I would be so grateful for a PM on this one. TIA! :-)

I am also having the same problem. I am having a problem with the sizing issue while saving. I have spent a long time trying to get this to work.

I would love to make handmade book, but with all of the road blocks that I am coming into, I might just buy them.

Ok this might be asked and answered somewhere else but my search was so overwhelming that I did not find it.

This is our first time at disney and I was planning to make an autograph book for my 5 yr old. I know there are a bunch of different designs already on here that can be printed as pictures. But many of you have over a 100 (one over 200) or more pictures of characters. Are all of those characters really there?

I have looked at the character meal posts and I know we likely will see most of those particularly since we are doing some character meals but what about the others.

Who might we likely see? I am planning to do our book slightly differently and am trying to get it with a ring binder so I do not want a whole bunch of characters already in there that we likely will never see. I will have some blank pages on the off chance that we see someone not in the book but still would like to keep it to the essentials.

Anyone listed with the character meals is not an issue...just the other ones.

Thanks in advance.

Diane

PS we are going to Coronado in March for a week.

There are a toooon of characters that my boyfriend and I ran into in November, granted we did not see 200! Some of those characters only make appearances in parades or shows now, and cannot be found usually for autographs. Timon, for example, is a part of the Festival of the Lion King act, but I have never seen him sign, even after the show. He may once in awhile though, just never know!

There are still a ton to see though! We got pictures with around... 25 characters. Some we saw, but decided to skip. As for which character pages to print, I would definitely get (I'll also list where we ran into them):

Mickey (Animal Kingdom, Epcot)
Minnie (AK, E)
Donald (AK, Magic Kingdom, E)
Daisy (MK)
Goofy (AK, E)
Pluto (MK, E)
Aurora (E)
Belle (E)
Beast (E) (He will only sign if Belle is with him... hands are too big to grip a pen! Otherwise, you can just get some photos with him.)
Marie (E)
Chip (MK)
Dale (MK)
Snow White (MK, E)
Dopey (E)
Peter Pan (MK)
Rafiki (MK)
Captin Hook (MK)
Smee (MK)
Tigger (MK, Crystal Palace)
Pooh (MK, Crystal Palace)
Piglet (Crystal Palace only)
Captain Jack Sparrow (MK)
Pinnochio (MK)
Pocahontas (AK)
Meeko (AK)
Koda (AK)
Baloo (AK)
Mary Poppins (E)
Alice (E)
Mulan (E)
Aladdin (E)
Jasmine (E)

And we found all of these characters in three days! :) Hope you have just as much character luck! If you want any more details as to where we saw these characters within the parks, let me know.

And also, be sure to bring just some generic autograph cards with a nice border or something in case you run into a unique character. You can always buy some stickers to decorate the card a bit more after the trip!

Oh and one more thing, we didn't go looking for her, but Princess Tiana is now in Liberty Square in the Magic Kingdom. I would think she is around a lot, considering she is the brand new princess. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter