Disney Autograph Book pages - DIY

I would love a homemade cover page, I am not sure how to go about it. If you could help me out that would be so great!!! These are adorable. Also wondering if you know where I might find halloween pages? We are going to the halloween party! So excited. We went last year and it was a blast. This year is going to be even more fun, bc we are going all out :) Thanks so much!!! Jessica

I know this is probably very easy, but I was able to find the photos in the snapfish account, but how do I have them printed on card stock instead of photo paper :confused3? I have been trying this for the last hour so I would really appreciate any help and :worship: you!!

Thanks so much :goodvibes

Can anyone confirm that these will NOT smear if I print them on photo paper and have the characters use a Sharpie to sign? Glossy? Matte? Just want to be sure before I purchase these. Thanks!

Mommy2Abby

I have used autograph cards printed as photos with a matte finish. They did not smear with a sharpie. I think the glossy might as it will take the marker to dry a bit with the finish.

Can anyone confirm that these will NOT smear if I print them on photo paper and have the characters use a Sharpie to sign? Glossy? Matte? Just want to be sure before I purchase these. Thanks!

Mommy2Abby

I printed mine at home with regular quality (nothing premium), store brand, glossy photo paper and they were signed with Sharpies. We never had any trouble. As always with home printing, I let them dry properly so they wouldn't pick up finger prints and the like. But once at Disney, once they were signed they went in the pile with the other cards, up against each other, and still no probs! Good luck!

I will say though, I did try to be careful with not touching the signature and fanning it for a quick moment - just in case.

I printed mine on card stock & laminated them because I'm afraid my kids will be too tough on them but I'm sure the matte will work great & not smear. I'm super excited about our books this year above the regular ones at the parks.

For those recently at the park can anyone tell me if Ive missed any characters I should have in our book? Or are any of these out of date. Thank you SOOOO much!

3 caballeros
Abby mallard
Abu
Aladdin
Alice
Anastasia
Annie
Ariel
Atta
Aurora
Baloo
Bashful
Beast
Belle
Bert
Big al
Bowler hat guy
Buzz
Captain hook
Chicken little
Chip
Cinderella
Clarice
Clarabell
Chicken Little
Cruella de vil
Daisy
Dale
Darby
Darth Vader
Doc
Donald
Dopey
Drizella
Eeyore
Emile
Fairy godmother
Figment
Flik
Flynn
Foulfellow and Gideon
Frozone
Gaston
Genie
Gepetto
Goofy
Green army man
Grumpy
Gus
Hades
Handy Manny
Han Solo
Happy
Jack sparrow
Jafar
Jaque
Jasmine
Jessie
Jiminy
Jiminy cricket
John smith
June
Kenai
Kim possible
King loiue
Koda
Lady tremaine
Leo
Lewis
Lightning McQueen
Lilo
Liver lips
Luke Skywalker
Mad hatter
Marie cat
Mary poppins
Mater
Max
Meeko
Mickey
Mike
Minnie
Miss Bunny
Moglee
Mr incredible
Mr Smee
Mrs Incredible
Muhu
Mulan
Perla
Peter pan
Piglet
Pinocchio
Pinocchio
Pluto
Pochahontas
Pooh
Prince charming
Prince charming
Prince eric
Prince Philip
Prince Naveen
Princess Leia
Pumba
Queen of hearts
Quincy
Rabbit
Rafiki
Rapunzel
Ratcliffe
Remy
Ron stoppable
Shaker
Sleepy
Sneezy
Snow white
Stitch
Sully
Suzy
Terk
Thumper
Tiana
Tigger
Timon
Tinkerbell
Tweedle dee
Tweedle dum
Wendell
Wendy
White rabbit
Wilbur Robinson
Woody

These are great- Thank you! I make my kids autograph books every year and this year these pages will add something different to my years of books!

Does anyone have pages made for some of the "newer charachters" like Tiana, Rapunzel, Phineas & Ferb...?

I have a Sam's card and would love to print these for my girls (we're going to DL end of Nov). I can't post my email addy because I don't have enough posts but maybe you could PM me?

thank you! :love:

Are you still sending out the sams link for these? I'd love them to add to my minni journal.

oh yay! thanks so much! does anyone know where we could get tangeled characters

hi! i am not on here much, but am usually lurking around lol; we are possibly planning a surprise halloween trip, is there anyway to make a halloween autograph album/cover?? thoughts? we just got back a few weeks ago, but i think we have decided we are going again ack!

So what I am understanding is actual stores will not print the pictures, but online places such as snapfish will? Has anyone ever had a problem with Snapfish printing them?

I understand from a friend who has searched relentlessly on this site, that the DIS member who originally created these is no longer posting/her link is dead. I used these great autograph pages earlier this year, and created my own autograph book.

I DID NOT MAKE THEM - I CAN NOT CHANGE THEM and ALL CREDIT BELONGS VARIOUS OTHER DIS'ERS!

http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii270/bxtx/Disney Autograph Pages/

I printed them all as 4 x 6 and bought for $1 a 100 page hardback photo album which we decorate with Disney stickers. The total cost was about $13

Waiting in line, we removed the correct page, used the book for support and the character signed the page with our retractable Sharpie. They were very well received by the characters and their handlers!

If you have a SAM's Club card, I also have them loaded as an album online - if you PM me with your email address, I can share it with you so you don't have to download and reload these images. I don't check in every day so please be patient!

Bx
How do i save these so that I can print them i am new to this site and photobucket and i clicked on the download but can not find them or figure out where they went. Thanks

Did you check your download file folder maybe in your documents?

When I save stuff off of photobucket or online, it saves into a "downloads" folder on my laptop. when I open my little file explorer (little folder icon), it opens at window that allows me to see all my laptop files. I then have a folder that says downloads. I an also access it via my documents folder.

I do know off photobucket you can also email the file to yourself if that will help you locate them. It might blow your email up with lots of emails but you can find them that way.

Hope that gives you a few options to help you possibly find them.

HI I just wanted to say that I used some I found on Photobucket uploaded to shutterfly and made an 8x11 book..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter