• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney at night

First, 45 isn't old. :D

Yes!!! I'm going to be 45 this year, not old yet! :)

OP - everyone is different, but we went last year and were fine doing early morning to later night? Maybe you will surprise yourself.

At night we like:

Animal Kingdom- the entire park is gorgeous after dark, the whole place is magic.

Epcot - We love Future World at night. Living With the Land is the same ride, but just feels different after dark! Love strolling World Showcase with a drink (or 5) in hand after dark - fun vibe in the air.

MK - beautiful at night. People Mover is a favorite for us to go on.

Resorts - check out the electric water parade.

I do not catch all of the night shows on every trip, but if you have never seen them...do!

I never miss MK at night. The Tree of Life Awakenings and Star Wars fireworks are my current favorite nighttime shows.

Farro- We have tried, 6 hours or so a day is our limit. After that, we are both too exhausted to do anything else.

As for the age, they say you are only as old as you feel. If I listen to my brain I feel 25. If I listen to my body I feel 85.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter