**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I had my FOP Fast Pass disappear and it was replaced by Navi River. I was up at 2 AM to get our FPs (we were in Honolulu for DH's Work).

I was on the phone for over an hour with first IT then Customer Service (GREAT guy named Chris). However, they insisted that *i* had gone in and changed the FP and were "unable" to restore it because, again, their system shows that I was the one that changed it (The system shows I changed when I logged in to see what time our last fast pass was at AK to help decide if we were going to DAH. )

He did offer additional FPs, but I told him I wasn't trying to cheat the system or get anything extra. I just wanted things fixed. He put notes in the systems, thanked me for being nice about it (even though he knew I was upset), and said to talk to the concierge when we arrive at GF to see if they can help. He also told me to continue to check as we get closer to the date....
You should have taken those fp's offered! My thought is that it wasn't my fault their system cancelled my fp's...I worked hard to get that FOP at the time I wanted, along with the 2 others that were lost. I too asked for them to be restored, but I think it's just easier for them to give you 3 anytime. It's their way of making up for a problem on their end. It's not asking for extra, just asking for what you originally had. Hope it works out for you!

Yup, so just wanted to let everyone know that I too had my last day of fp's go missing as I had booked fp's on a DAH ticket. This included FOP at 9:05 in the morning, so as you can imagine, I was not happy! Luckily, we were already dealing with a fantastic CM about another issue so when I let her know this happened, she immediately went in and gave us 3 multiple experiences fp's with no restrictions that day to make up for it. So, crisis averted! So I guess this issue is also happening, just like it does with the Christmas party. Frustrating!

I had my FOP Fast Pass disappear and it was replaced by Navi River. I was up at 2 AM to get our FPs (we were in Honolulu for DH's Work).

I was on the phone for over an hour with first IT then Customer Service (GREAT guy named Chris). However, they insisted that *i* had gone in and changed the FP and were "unable" to restore it because, again, their system shows that I was the one that changed it (The system shows I changed when I logged in to see what time our last fast pass was at AK to help decide if we were going to DAH. )

He did offer additional FPs, but I told him I wasn't trying to cheat the system or get anything extra. I just wanted things fixed. He put notes in the systems, thanked me for being nice about it (even though he knew I was upset), and said to talk to the concierge when we arrive at GF to see if they can help. He also told me to continue to check as we get closer to the date....

Hmm.... It's always the last day of FP+ that get booted?

So, let's say I make FP+ for my last day that I won't plan on using (won't be in the park that day), then it shouldn't be a problem.

Right?

RIGHT?

So, let's say I make FP+ for my last day that I won't plan on using (won't be in the park that day), then it shouldn't be a problem.

Right?

RIGHT?
All depends on how many days your ticket lasts.

I have an AP so as long as it is less than 7 days of FP+ or length of Disney resort stay, I would not have an issue.

If you have a 5 day ticket with 5 days of FP+ including the DAH FP+ you should not encounter the error. If you have a 4 day ticket with the same 5 days of FP+ including DAH FP+, that is when you would be at risk of losing the last 5th day FP+.

All depends on how many days your ticket lasts.

I have an AP so as long as it is less than 7 days of FP+ or length of Disney resort stay, I would not have an issue.

If you have a 5 day ticket with 5 days of FP+ including the DAH FP+ you should not encounter the error. If you have a 4 day ticket with the same 5 days of FP+ including DAH FP+, that is when you would be at risk of losing the last 5th day FP+.

Actually, I have old 10-day non-expire tickets, and my stay at the resort is longer than days of FP's. So, I don't think I should worry.

Thanks.

Right?

RIGHT?

I had only one single fast pass that disappeared (it mysteriously went from FOP to Navi River at the same time) and it was on Day 3 of our 5 night trip. However, I didn't plan any FPs for our first night. And, we have a Military Salute ticket with 5 days on it and I've only scheduled FPs for 4 of the days....

Brrrr....

What happened to the warm weather that was forecast?!

Looks like the 11/26 DAH might be a cool one!

We will be stocking up on gloves, caps, and other warm stuff to take with us!

Brrrr....

that looks like the same low we had for halloween here and it was absolutely lovely for tick or treat. It's good to be prepared for anything but low of 53 (which will probably be achieved after DAH is over, it will probably be more like upper 50's through the end of the event) is not really glove/cap weather. it's not swimming weather but it is absolutely lovely for running around after dark!

that looks like the same low we had for halloween here and it was absolutely lovely for tick or treat. It's good to be prepared for anything but low of 53 (which will probably be achieved after DAH is over, it will probably be more like upper 50's through the end of the event) is not really glove/cap weather. it's not swimming weather but it is absolutely lovely for running around after dark!

That sounds wonderful!

We went ahead and got the supplies and will put them in a locker just to be safe.

I would rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it!

It does sound lovely. 53 is our average summertime low here in Oregon.

Sorry in advance if these questions have been covered, I've read the FAQ but I just can't read 200+ pages of the last thread. With that being said, I have a couple questions.

-The first 30-45 minutes of the event will still have non-event park guests at popular attractions. During this time, or until the last non event park guest is cleared, will you be allowed through the fastpass line? It doesn't seem fair to me that non event guests are able to ride before event guests.

-Do the snack carts stop serving at exactly the end time of the event, or can you do one last ride at 1 minute until end and then hit the cart on the way our?

Again, sorry if this has been covered, but thanks in advance for any insight.

-Do the snack carts stop serving at exactly the end time of the event, or can you do one last ride at 1 minute until end and then hit the cart on the way our?

I just watched a Vlog where the host went on Space Mountain and was still in line after the official event end. After getting off space, he went to a cart with a long line of people waiting to get snacks.

Sorry in advance if these questions have been covered, I've read the FAQ but I just can't read 200+ pages of the last thread. With that being said, I have a couple questions.

1) The first 30-45 minutes of the event will still have non-event park guests at popular attractions. During this time, or until the last non event park guest is cleared, will you be allowed through the fastpass line? It doesn't seem fair to me that non event guests are able to ride before event guests.

Again, sorry if this has been covered, but thanks in advance for any insight.

1) There have been inconsistent reports of this (being able to use the FP line with DAH credentials) occurring in past MK DAH events. Some people have reported it, some haven't (I haven't personally experienced it, although I also have not tried to go on a ride with any sort of material line early on in the event either). My impression after reading/following the DAH thread is that it's a CM discretion/YMMV thing and not necessarily a stated amenity.

2) Generally speaking I'd expect snack carts to be in the process of closing at the end of the event. You may get lucky and get some bonus snack cart time, but I wouldn't bank too much on it. In the same respects, the Emporium and any other shops that stay open close promptly too. It's not a hard "get out" at the end... but it's pretty close. :-)

Brrrr....

You may need it, we froze last March. Had to buy hats and mittens to survive the night!

For Space and Big thunder, there have been reports of waits ranging from 1/2 empty trains to 25 minutes. It seems to me that toward the end of the night, maybe in the last 30-60 minutes, they are shutting down one side/platform. Has anyone noticed this? If they are, it would make more sense to hit those attractions in the middle of the night.

For Space and Big thunder, there have been reports of waits ranging from 1/2 empty trains to 25 minutes. It seems to me that toward the end of the night, maybe in the last 30-60 minutes, they are shutting down one side/platform. Has anyone noticed this? If they are, it would make more sense to hit those attractions in the middle of the night.
I don’t think we ever had 1/2 a train but I also know we never waited anywhere close to 25 minutes. We waited around 5 maybe 10 minutes each time. We’ve done two dah events. I think we’ve ridden btmr during the beginning of dah and in the middle.

Hi. Are PhotoPass photographers still out and if not, do the rides still take picks with PhotoPass?

Thank you.

Hi. Are PhotoPass photographers still out and if not, do the rides still take picks with PhotoPass?

Thank you.

Yep, they are out on Main Street and this year the Tangled Lantern PP has been out/available during DAH. Since you can sometimes have their sole attention with no one in line, it can be a great change to get some special/unique shots on Main Street with a somewhat empty background.

Yes, rides with PP still work too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter