• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Probably a no win situation to some extent. The more “routine” / regularly scheduled DAH becomes, the more the critics of these types of events cry foul. The less routine / regularly scheduled the dates are, the more frustrating it is for those that truly want this as an option on their trip.

I’ve always suspected Disney wants to maintain some semblance of an exclusive/limited time offering to these, hence the date releases in chunks vs having this run the entire year.

Or it’s just as simple as someone makes the call they want to hit certain revenue targets for certain quarters.

Who knows of course.

Let us know what they say! Hopefully it will be something other than the canned/generic message I expect you would receive!
Here is what they said .

Dear Mary,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort!

Thank you for your inquiry! At this time we have not been aware of any additional dates for Disney After Hours to be added.

I would keep an eye on our Disney Parks Blog for any and all updates!

We look forward to seeing you in June!

Here is what they said .

Dear Mary,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort!

Thank you for your inquiry! At this time we have not been aware of any additional dates for Disney After Hours to be added.

I would keep an eye on our Disney Parks Blog for any and all updates!

We look forward to seeing you in June!

I was just going to say..."Check the Blog!" Always a good, vague response!

My guess is in the middle of May they'll release for the summer, and in August they'll release for the holidays, and in November they'll release for the spring. I think they next earliest date we'll see offered is mid-late June, but you'll see a lot in July like last year.

I'm going crazy waiting for this!!!!
If they announce new dates, the first one would theoretically be April 18. That's less than 30 days from now!!
What are they waiting for??

Thank you, I was wondering when to stalk the Disney website for November. I’ll go check out post one :)

I’d caution, while history is useful, it’s not always a great indication of future results. Other than the winter series DAH dates, the rest of the year is somewhat new and we don’t have a lot of history as to what may happen and when.

But, I hope some dates come around in November for you!

I’d caution, while history is useful, it’s not always a great indication of future results. Other than the winter series DAH dates, the rest of the year is somewhat new and we don’t have a lot of history as to what may happen and when.

But, I hope some dates come around in November for you!

Yes, by looks of previous years there wasn’t much around but fingers crossed there’s more availability this year.

Here’s hoping!

I don’t mean to be Debbie Downer, but seeing as MK has 8am-12am hours that day, I’d rate chances of DAH as slim to none. :-(
Yes I agree. You can kind of predict by looking at closing times. I doubt they would have one 12:00-3:00am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter