**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Yes to both! However, if you're interested in a good photo on Pirates don't sit in the back row. We didn't realize it made a difference but the camera goes off at the front of the boat. You can barely see us! Next time I'll ask for a row closer to the photo. :P

Yeah, that’s about the worst ride photo of any ride at WDW (in my opinion). We’ve all but given up on caring about that one!

THREAD UPDATE

DISer review links have been added to Post #10 - https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...m-faq-discussion-thread.3713652/post-59898155

I'll take reviews from DISers over bloggers any day. :-)

Taking a look at the Villains After Hours date poll (https://www.disboards.com/threads/magic-kingdom-“villains-after-hours”-summer-2019-date-poll.3747348/), the highest vote total night so far is this coming Thursday - 35 DISers at the moment. If you're headed to Villains After Hours, make sure to log your date!

:thanks:

I went to Villains on Thursday night. I was scared that there would be so many vloggers, but there was not. I did not see anyone vlogging when I was there, so I think they were sparse and blended into the crowd.

Does anyone have a brochure they could post? Also, is the costs of villians merchandise about the same as usual Disney Park prices? Thanks for any info. We will be attending in July.

There were plenty. You just got lucky not seeing them ;)

I actually only noticed a few myself. One lady was busy filming and talking about the shirts when I was trying to buy one. I was getting pretty mad at her. Then I went to the midnight show and saw their roped off area - there were a lot of them! Luckily we didn’t notice any going through FP lines. That would have been maddening.

I finally had a chance to watch the tracker video about the event. I thought they were pretty honest about how things went. They talked about it being more crowded than normal Dah and how lines for food were long. They said you have to pick and choose what to do because you can’t do it all in one party. The only thing I didn’t like is they didn’t show/say if they went through the fp line and if they were in the special viewing area for the show.

I do really want to go now after watching their video. The stage show looks pretty awesome and we wouldn’t care much about riding rides. I would probably skip pirates because it looks similar to mnsshp.

They had me at Barbossa to be honest. I can’t wait, hopefully 8/8 will see less “influencer” nonsense.

I just watched the Tracker's vlog for the party, and it was very informative. They waited in line for some of the buyable villains food in Tomorrowland. It appeared that the lines were maybe 10 people deep. Was that typical as the night went on for the food offerings? I guess I'm wondering if people were going moreso for the freebies, or the special villain menu items. Also, were the lines typically long?

A friend and I are considering going. I am an AP holder, he hasn't been to Disney in over 20 years. Can I buy his ticket with my AP discount, or does everyone have to be an AP holder. I see it allows me to purchase more than 1 ticket, but just wasn't sure

My uncle was able to purchase 10 tickets and only he and my aunt have an AP.

Is there a list of the Photo Pass locations for the event? I've only heard of the one in front of the castle with the villains sign, and the magic shots with Maleficent Dragon, Scar, and Oogie Boogie. Are there any others?

I just watched the Tracker's vlog for the party, and it was very informative. They waited in line for some of the buyable villains food in Tomorrowland. It appeared that the lines were maybe 10 people deep. Was that typical as the night went on for the food offerings? I guess I'm wondering if people were going moreso for the freebies, or the special villain menu items. Also, were the lines typically long?
lines of 7 to 10 people for the included or purchased snacks were pretty common. The included snack lines actually tended to be a little shorter. Also a few of the purchases snacks sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter