Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

I love how you made the page look slanted Susan. Great look and a fantastic start. I love the font as well. Maybe we should do a sticky for fonts. That is a great idea.

I'm checking in. I've bought some paper & started sketching, but won't be putting anything together until after school is out, only 3 more weeks to go.

LOL I just realized that page is pretty similar to my Y page...I am using one of the sketches provided. I don't think they are going to be in the same book though???

Different paper will make it look completely different. In my sketch swap we all used the same exact sketch and none of them look like each other. Weird, isn't it?

True...and it is not exactly the same anyway...

If all of the pages are up to the standards that Susan's are, we are going to have an awesome book!!!! That page is great! I know the reason for the time period being so long...and I need plenty of time since it is such a big project, but I wish we were getting these back now!!! I could actually get a book done! I would slap some pix in and ta-da!!!! LOL I love making the books, but time...that's my issue!!!!!!!! :scared1: I did not scrap one page in the last 2 months! Not good!

Hey NM
Check with DisneyBarlans about DTisha. I think they are related and sometimes they check in for each other and maybe they just forgot to mention it.

Need a little help in finding 6 more of these Mickey sticker sheets. I ordered 15 from scrapbookoutlet.net (thanks Sarah for the previous post).When I got the order I only got 9. Plus have the paper I ordered was not included either. I wish they would have emailed me to ask if I still wanted to place the order. Oh well. I can not find anywhere on the web that sells it, so I thought I would ask someone on here if they can find them.

It is the sticker sheet with the 2 Mickey's in the upper left corner that I am looking for... thanks in advance.

2947s.jpg

Shawn I'm heading over to j's today. I'll take a look for you. So you ordered 15 and they sent you 9? So you need 6 more right?

Holly that would be great. Yes I do need 6 more. I can do 5 but that is using the one sheet I have in my own stash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter