Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

I like the idea. :)

I guess I should check in too. I bought a bunch of Disney paper so I have something to work with. I still need to design the layout and figure out embellishments so I can purchase those too.

I just don't want to be last minte with this swap. I want to stay on top of it. It's hard to find the time to get to it so I'm trying real hard to work on it right away.

I have 50 sheets of red bazzill (still asking myself why I didn't buy 60:confused3) and LOTS of the Reminisce Magic Line. I briefly tried working with the sketches and ended up designing hybrids. Not sure at all what I am doing yet. Still finishing up stuff for DD's track team. I hope to actually start on this by the end of the week.

Thanks for the early check in's. I will go and update the OP. I might as well check in too. I bought tons of cs and some pp at M's this week. I had a 40% off all open stock paper. I have a good solid design on 3 of my 4 letters. I am about to order some more supplies and I should have everything bought for this swap except for that one letter I am toying with and trying to get a good design.

Checking in - Designed my toppers in SCAL, printed the stuff I needed from Photoshop Elements (thanks to my tutorial from Danica!), and bought the paper I need. (Yesterday, at Joann's 5/$1 sale.) We were driving back home from Jo's in fact, when DH's pacemaker/defibrillator alarm started sounding...

So, despite everything, I'm already in good shape on this swap. But, I will be completing my Cruise and Color swap stuff too during the same time, and will probably alternate between them a bit. (Those deadlines though are a LOT earlier, so...)

Thanks, Jen and Rita! The details are on the Daily Grind threads of the past few days - his surgery is tomorrow.

Pam and Danica- My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your dh/dad. Sending :grouphug: to both of you gals.

I'm checking in! I have nothing to report!:goodvibes I will not be doing anything with this swap until after we return from vacation later this month.

It's amazing how much better my cricut cuts when I actually change the almost 2 year old needle!
I have made a little start and have the base of all of my Goofys cut out for Waiting In Line.
Like DIT, really wont start on these until I get back also.
Please count this as my June 4th c/i. Thanks!:hippie:

Checking in-have not started yet. Planning on sketching some ideas this week and next week and going shopping soon.

I am checking in for the June 4th check in...let me know if this isn't ok...

I have all of my supplies and sketches done. I will be starting to assemble very soon.

I'm checking-in- Nothing really to report except I'm going on a fact finding mission next week, so I'm sure I will come back with lots of ideas.
S :)

Checking in...

I'm more than halfway finished with both groups. I begged DH for a block of time this weekend dedicated to no interruption scrappin. He agreed so hopefully I can work on these more this weekend. I'm at the titles and embellishing stage. Planning to stitch on the layouts with my sewing machine so that is my next step and it might take me a while to sew that many layouts. Everything is coming together nicely though.

All updated to here. Just 2 more to check in.

MCP- I just love sewing on scrapbook pages. My mom brought me a sewing machine this weekend. Now I need to figure how to use it :rotfl: and maybe I can do a little sewing.

:cool1: I am playing today! I should have a photo of Q - Quotable Moments by the end of the day.

013-2.jpg

I have just this one done and will start on mass production today. Some of the pages will have the top and bottom patterned papers reversed. Some may have yellow rhinestones if I run out of red. I tried to add ink to the patterned papers but the ink didn't dry, it just smeared.

I think I have it all

Title: Q with additional shadow
Option A -- 2 4x6 mats and a box
embellishments: 3 shapes, 8 rhinestones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter