• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

Shawn, groups are good and do you have my addy or do you need it again?

DB, I dont know which group your doing X for but last year we did a page swap, not ABC, and I did that theme.
But just wanted to say that for me, one for the cruise and one for DL~Great!

Your good. I got your addy.

I just PM'ed you my information.

My 2 groups look good....I am going to do look at papers and embeillishments this weekend and then I will decide between Hats and Hidden Mickey's for group H.

Thanks!

I just PM'ed you my information.

My 2 groups look good....I am going to do look at papers and embeillishments this weekend and then I will decide between Hats and Hidden Mickey's for group H.

Thanks!

:thumbsup2. I got you updated in my little book. Thanks. Just let me know when you decided your topic so I can update the OP.

Shawn --

For the letter Q, I will be using the same layout for each of the 15 pages. Do I need to use the same patterned paper on all 15?

Shawn --

For the letter Q, I will be using the same layout for each of the 15 pages. Do I need to use the same patterned paper on all 15?

Feel free to use different papers. I do not see the need to make all using the excat same paper (unless you want too). Being the same design is good enough. Use up some of that stash.:thumbsup2

Feel free to use different papers. I do not see the need to make all using the excat same paper (unless you want too). Being the same design is good enough. Use up some of that stash.:thumbsup2

Thanks. I ordered some supplies last night and have some general ideas. I am going to transfer my paper sketches to CDS to make sure they work/figure out sizes.

Totally off topic - Susan, how excited are you? DH is due home next week, right? :dance3:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: Actually, they moved up the date! He landed at McGuire AirForce Base(Ft Dix) on Sunday. That is about 1 hour from home. He will call tonight and let me know whether they are being released on Thur or Friday this week. It has been a long year and I am very happy that it is just about over. We had further good news. He did get a job at Ft Dix which means:
1. He'll live at home :love:
2. We are not facing unemployment :thumbsup2
3. Since he will be employed, we can go on our scheduled Disney trip :woohoo:

My DD10 has all of the info, but I haven't really told the boys. THey still think May 18. I feel a little bit mean, but I just know that DS4 will ask me every single second if it is time yet...it will drive me batty. If Fri is the date, it would be around noon. Mean mom will send them to school so I can get dressed and do my morning chores in peace. I'll pick them up from school and tell them in the car on the way there. I think it will be a nice surprise.

Susan, thats wonderful news!:cool1:
and you are not a mean mom, not only are you doing this for your sanity but the boys as well.
It will be a great surprise!

:flower3: What great news Susan. I know you are about to jump out of your skin. That is even better news that your DH will be at home with you with his new job. Your kids will be super surprised.

Susan, that is great news!!! I don't think you are a mean mom...You are doing the right thing... DS4's excitement would be a bit much..and it would be so much more fun..to snap a photo just after you tell them where you are headed!!!!

Glad to hear DH is home on US soil!!!! Tell him thank you and WELCOME home!!!

Oh my goodness, Susan, how have you been able to stop yourself from driving there!?! You have far more will power than I would!

I'm so glad to hear he is here and safe, and that he is not unemployed! And, that is not mean, it's keeping sanity in the house...They'll be just as excited that day as if you had told them earlier!

:grouphug:

Oh Susan that is just GREAT news!!!! I'm so happy for all of you.

Please tell him thank you from us in Rhode Island for serving our country! You kids will be over the moon to see him I'm sure.

:goodvibes

I think it would actually be meaner if you DID tell him now. Four year olds don't really grasp time as a concept. He will be more anxious than excited with is it time yet, is it time yet. Why isn't it time yet. You totally doing the right thing. :hug:

What an exciting weekend. DADDY'S HOME!!!

Thanks girls:grouphug:

I've been cleaning all day -- my husband's shirts were actually dusty on the shoulders - -that's sad and a bit gross. Anyway they are clean now. I've been a little obsessive - -I went through all of my kitchen cabinets, checked dates, tossed stuff and re-organized everything...'cause he's really gonna care about the organization of the spices:confused3 Well, I guess it kept me busy anyway:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter