Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort For non members?

Martinm05

Earning My Ears
Is even possible to rent this Disney hotels without the membership. I want to do the membership only to attend this resort but I wonder if there’s a way to book it once without having the membership. It’s the only Disney resort I’m missing.

You have a couple of options-rent point from a DVC member, or check the Disney site, it is available as a cash stay.

This is a small, very popular resort and stays booked to capacity so there will be a lot of luck involved, and probably flexibility.

A Dvc member who isn’t going can rent it out to me? That would be the best choice because it’s fully booked all year I’ve tired all dated this year and it won’t give me the option to pay for it.

Is even possible to rent this Disney hotels without the membership. I want to do the membership only to attend this resort but I wonder if there’s a way to book it once without having the membership. It’s the only Disney resort I’m missing.
If you are looking for a night or two, then you can try the cash option with DVC membership or on the cash website.
2 bedrooms are the most available since there are the most of them at DHHIR. I would recommend booking at the 7 month mark or the 60 day mark on cash.

Just curious, is it fully booked at 7 months year round, or just in the summer? If just in the summer, you might consider an off-season trip for your first time-everything does get really busy there in the summer, and you might enjoy it off-season. But if you're looking at summer, from what I hear it is virtually impossible for non-Members. However, a CM told me several years ago that a Member trying to book on Member's Cash can try at 11 months. I don't know if that's still true, but if it is, you might give it a try.

Rent points from a member if you want a stay during the Summer or any school breaks.

If you want to rent from here, go to the rent transfer board. You'll need an owner with HHI points. Click on their thread, click on their name, and you should be able to DM them (you may need a certain number of points on the board). Or you can rent from a broker which may be easier. Search DVC rentals on the interwebs and a number of sites will show up that will help you find an owner.

Note that HHI for the Summer books fast and it may be (probably is) too late to get a Summer reservation for 2023. You are probably looking at 2024 to rent points. You will want to rent points in August 2023 if you want to go in July 2024 - Eleven months in advance. So there may not be a whole lot of reason to look for someone to rent from until later this Spring or Early Summer - assuming you want a Summer trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter