DISmeet at the Fort

We will be there 6/26 - 6/30. We did not request a specific site on this trip but will be in a full hookup loop. We have 3 kids 13, 9, and 6 love the campfire and meeting new friends!

we will be there 6/25-29/14 requested 1500 loop
4 of us till fri then 3 more joining us

Glad you arrived safe and sound airboat48. Let us know how it's going. Be sure to give us a site pic in the "post a pic of your site thread" if you can.

I'm here in site 1512 till sunday

Glad you made it airboat48. 1512 is a deep well protected interior site as I recall.

I stayed in 1513 one time when I came for Thanksgiving. I like the 1500 loop a lot. Next time I go I've got a Preferred reserved but when I check in I'm going to ask for 1510 or 1511 if they are available and if so I'll gladly take the downgrade to get the waterfront site.

Say hi to Chip & Dale for us. ;)

Bama Ed

Have a high rain chance next 3 days and it has been
Raining from around 6pm cooled off with rain
Small leak in the Jeep tent put 9x12 tarp over leak

I am in site 121. We are hoping to go to the campfire (Friday). Didn't get my lime green Mickey head printed out but our wooden Musket Mickey sign is out.

My son and I will be there tent camping from July 1-July 6. We have requested loop 1500, but I will post the campsite number we get when we check in. Would love to meet people from these boards, and my son would love other kids to hang out at the pool with or to ride bikes with.

Just got back today... miss it already :( But don't miss tenting in that heat and humidity.. Silly me forgot to bring my laptop charger so was not able to update while there...

Jets I saw your site but only time I saw anyone there was at 2am one night...so I didn't say hi do to the time.

I will try and get some photo's up in the other threads

The thunderstorms kept us from the campfire tonight but I will post when we are heading to it again.

Mfisc, glad you made it home safe and sound. Sorry though that you had to leave the Fort. Looking forward to the pics, the one of the squirrel and crow raiding the Doritos was pretty good.

WDWCP96, hopefully the storms will let up, the movie is good entertainment for the family.

We did not make the movie last night
We are going to try fireworks at the beach
Tonight
Went by both campsites in the 100 and 200
Loops did not see anyone outside

carebee21 said:
My son and I will be there tent camping from July 1-July 6. We have requested loop 1500, but I will post the campsite number we get when we check in. Would love to meet people from these boards, and my son would love other kids to hang out at the pool with or to ride bikes with.

We will also be there from the 30-6 requested 1500 loop also, I don't have kids for your ds to play with tho. I'll have a Mickey lamp post with a green Mickey head on it

We will also be there from the 30-6 requested 1500 loop also, I don't have kids for your ds to play with tho. I'll have a Mickey lamp post with a green Mickey head on it

I will be on the look out for your site. I will post my site number when we get it. We will have our site decorated for the 4th with little flags and red, white and blue star lights. I am going to try to do one of the lime green mickey head signs out in front, but that is one of the things that I always tend to forget!

Some people from the Facebook group are meeting up tomorrow (Monday) at noon on the porch outside Crockett's Tavern across from the playground.

Come join us!

We were suppose to be there this week but we had to reschedule and went last week instead. Bummed - was really looking forward to the 4th fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter