DISmeet at the Fort

WDWCP96

DIS Veteran
We are heading to the Fort from June 25th to July 4th and would love to meet up with anyone else who will be there at that time. So if you are going to be there during that time give a shout out.

We could meet up at the campfire and I would love to put faces to all these DISnames!

I am going to add the names and dates of those interested in meeting up here so that we can all see our dates and figure what will be our best day(s) to schedule a meet up.

WDWCP96-6/25-7/4-hopefully 100 or 200 loop
Mfisc-6/20-6/27-2000 loop
Airboat48-6/25-6/29 -1500 loop
Dekraut-6/22-6/28
JETS70-6/20-6/27
Mouse14-6/30-7/5 - 1500 loop
Smcguirt- 6/26-6/30

I will be there from 6/20-6/27.. If it works day wise I am in for a meet..

I may not post often but I am a Daily Lurker :)

We'll be there from 6/22-6/28, but I am not sure how free our schedule will be. It is our kiddos (9 and 4) first time and we are meeting up with both sets of grandparents there on different days of our stay.

I have no idea where we will be assigned, but we have premium sites reserved.

Sorry, I can't make it until November. We have endured the summer heat twice. Gonna see if the fall weather is any better.

i have mine downloaded but cannot get font to paint where head is

Not sure quite what you mean here, airboat48.

If you have downloaded and installed the font, pull up the graphic in Paint. On the Home tab click on the capitol A symbol (for text) and then click in the graphic where you want the text to go.

When you do that you should get the Text Tools tab which allows you to select the Waltograph font and set the text size (number). On the background options, choose Transparent so the black (or whatever color text you choose) will be surrounded by the green.

Hope this helps.

Bama Ed

Not sure quite what you mean here, airboat48.

If you have downloaded and installed the font, pull up the graphic in Paint. On the Home tab click on the capitol A symbol (for text) and then click in the graphic where you want the text to go.

When you do that you should get the Text Tools tab which allows you to select the Waltograph font and set the text size (number). On the background options, choose Transparent so the black (or whatever color text you choose) will be surrounded by the green.

Hope this helps.

Bama Ed
when i go to install font it says its not able to install not a valid font
Grandson wants pinewood and its the same

when i go to install font it says its not able to install not a valid font
Grandson wants pinewood and its the same

Notice that the Disney font I have listed in my sign sticky thread that comes off the 1001font website has a "zip" file name extension (waltograph.zip). Zip means it is a compressed file which has to be "unzipped" in order to be used.

So find the waltograph.zip file in one of your computer folders (Downloads?), opposite click on the file name and a list of options will pop up next to the cursor that includes "Extract all". Choose it. That will "unlock" the font from the compressed zip file and create a subfolder called waltograph. Copy any waltograph font files (waltograph42 and waltographUI) to the C: drive in the windows/fonts folder. Paste the fonts here.

Now when you go into Paint you should see that font as an option along with any others done the same way (may have to reboot, don't remember).

Bama Ed

PS - Pinewood is used on the "Happy Camper" merchandise on sale at the Fort Trading Posts although it looks like they used a photonegative version (made the white parts black and the black parts white). But to the eye it looks like it for sure.

got my sign all done today and went to staples.com to place order and it will take 7 business days to arrive i leave for FW in 7 business days so i will try to make a hand painted one for this trip. Hope the one will arrive in the am as we are only 45 min away.

6 people so far.

So I know how plans change and so on so I thought it would be a good idea if we posted our site #'s or if and when we are planning to go to the campfire.

What are your thoughts?

We are hoping to be in the 100 or 200 loop.

WDWCP96 said:
6 people so far.

So I know how plans change and so on so I thought it would be a good idea if we posted our site #'s or if and when we are planning to go to the campfire.

What are your thoughts?

We are hoping to be in the 100 or 200 loop.

Hoping for 1500

We will hopefully be in the 2000 loop (that's the larger tent loop right)

And will most likely be at the campfire on Tue the 24th since that's our Campground day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter