Discovery Cove tickets-do they sell out?

asafko

Mouseketeer
I am planning to book a visit for August with my family. Does anyone know if they sell out of tickets far in advance? I was hoping to wait a little longer to make sure the date is what we want but I also don't want to miss out on booking it. Thanks.

We sent to Discovery Cove Tuesday, April 16. Originally, I ordered tickets from Undercover Tourist the end of February. Well I waited a few days and never got an e-mail with the tickets so contacted them through their chat and they said they were cancelling my order because it was sold out. I was devastated since my daughter wanted to do the dolphin swim and we had looked at videos online. I ended up then still being able to order tickets directly from Discovery Cove though. It cost a few hundred more then through UT though. So if you want to order through a ticket discounter I would say sooner rather than later.

Dolphin swim slots are limited and could be "sold out" before Discovery Cove as a whole is, so I'd time things based on how important the swim is to you.

Overall I've never had a problem even booking a few weeks before, but I don't know what August is like (kids off for summer, warmer weather = selling out more quickly?).

My observations have also been that the prices tend to increase as the dates near...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter