DISCOUNT TICKETS to Walt Disney World

Any issues using Boardwalk Ticketing? They are $60 cheaper than UC.
I placed an order through them earlier today. 3 day park hopper was about $13 less per ticket than UT. However (!), I did not receive an email confirmation of the order, and they have not responded to my email query from a few hours ago either. I'll update either way. (My credit card was not charged yet. Giving the benefit of the doubt that it's a small operation and it takes time to process an order).

Edited to add: I received an email response from them. They said I should expect the Disney confirmation code sometime tomorrow.

Last edited:
I placed an order through them earlier today. 3 day park hopper was about $13 less per ticket than UT. However (!), I did not receive an email confirmation of the order, and they have not responded to my email query from a few hours ago either. I'll update either way. (My credit card was not charged yet. Giving the benefit of the doubt that it's a small operation and it takes time to process an order).

Edited to add: I received an email response from them. They said I should expect the Disney confirmation code sometime tomorrow.
I received the confirmation code shortly after the email mentioned above. About 6 hours after placing the order. I successfully added the tickets to MDE.

For the 3 Day Hoppers starting September 23:
Disney direct: $457.09
Undercover Tourist: $441.64
Boardwalk Ticketing: $429.08

Important to note that Boardwalk Ticketing passes are final sales. UT will provide a refund with a small service fee. (Tickets from either vendor can be changed within MDE following Disney change rules).

Last edited:
I received the confirmation code shortly after the email mentioned above. About 6 hours after placing the order. I successfully added the tickets to MDE.

Important to note that Boardwalk Ticketing passes are final sales. UT will provide a refund with a small service fee. (Tickets from either vendor can be changed within MDE following Disney change rules).
When you say final sales, do you mean you can't change the dates the tickets are used? I talked to a AAA agent who said that early August discounted Disney tickets (I think with the caveat that you buy 4 or 5 days or more) will be available.

When you say final sales, do you mean you can't change the dates the tickets are used? I talked to a AAA agent who said that early August discounted Disney tickets (I think with the caveat that you buy 4 or 5 days or more) will be available.
From the Boardwalk Ticketing Terms and Conditions page: "All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced". You can likely change the dates within MDE though following Disney's change rules.

For those who have Tickets at Work (I do). The price is actually higher than Disney's online price!
Tickets at Work 3 day hopper (starting 9/23): $477.09
(The Tickets at Work site says this is $38.74 off gate)

The Tickets at Work site says this is $38.74 off gate)
“Gate price” means walk up to the ticket window and buy a ticket. It is higher than the WDW online prices. Sometimes the authorized resellers do not have lower prices on the fewer-days tickets like single-day or 2-day or maybe 3-day because WDW doesn’t sell them to the resellers at a discount.

I tried buying from UT twice and both times I forgot that don't sell next day or same day tickets. Have to order at least 2 days in advance.

What is the best way anyone has found to save at UT using discounted gift cards or credit card rewards?

I have an annual pass and am heading down in October for a 5- day visit with a friend. She’ll need to buy a ticket which will be a 4 or 5 day park hopper. Is there any benefit to buying direct from Disney vs Undercover Tourist, or vice-versa? Ideally I’d like it to be re-assignable and/or refundable if for some reason she can’t make it.

Many thanks!

I believe UT is refundable WITH a %5 restocking charge. For someone who cannot easily change dates, refundable might be worth it even with the restocking charge.

Just checked prices for 10 day hopper adult. Looks like BT is lowest saving $57, UT saves $42. I've never heard of Boardwalk Ticketing so I'm a little antsy about trying them, but I do like saving money. I've done a little reading on the boards and it seems as long you don't have issues with your order. BT is fine, but CS isnt great. Most likely I'll go with UT. If only Disney sold out of state AP's. We just made a trip in July and between it and this trip, I could've easily bought an AP, plus there will be more trips in the next year. I've got an AP, my grandson and the rest of my bunch does not. Sigh....

UT: 635.64
BT: 619.88
Disney: 677.00

Last edited:
Sams Club has tickets cheaper than Disney and sometimes cheaper than Undercover tourist. They are non refundable however.

We have always used Undercover Tourist with no issues and it saves a little money as well :)
I have used them alot as well. Are there other discounts or places comparable. I also see Costco advertise anyone use them ?

I have used them alot as well. Are there other discounts or places comparable. I also see Costco advertise anyone use them ?
Costco only lets you buy from their travel agent style program, and that pretty much always costs you more than if you spent time building what you wanted yourself. Also they only go 4 months out, which in Disney vacation planning terms is pretty useless.

I just checker AAA and they are -$83 vs. Disney for two 4-day Park Hoppers. They are not selling 2023 tix yet.

I compared prices between WDW, Undercover Tourist and AAA last night and in all categories (4 day base, 5 day base, 4 day hopper, 5 day hopper) AAA was least expensive - we are going 10/23 - 10/30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter