DISCOUNT TICKETS to Walt Disney World

WebmasterCorey

corey@disneyinfo.com
Administrator
The DIS is affiliated with Undercover Tourist for discount tickets to Walt Disney World.

Buy your Disney Theme Park tickets in advance to save money and secure your park reservation. All Park tickets purchased through Undercover Tourist may be added to My Disney Experience and MagicBands.

Undercover Tourist offers refundable Walt Disney World E-tickets & physical tickets! Tickets must have been purchased within the last 365 days, not modified, and not gone past the start date selected. (See ticket details for full refund policy.)

I purchased 5 day single park tickets the last week of June via Maple Leaf. I am trying to add Genie+ to all 5 days, but the app says "Selected tickets have already been upgraded to include Genie+ service". This is not true as Maple Leaf does not sell tickets with Genie+ already added. What am I missing? How do I need to go about adding Genie+? Thanks

I purchased 5 day single park tickets the last week of June via Maple Leaf. I am trying to add Genie+ to all 5 days, but the app says "Selected tickets have already been upgraded to include Genie+ service". This is not true as Maple Leaf does not sell tickets with Genie+ already added. What am I missing? How do I need to go about adding Genie+? Thanks

You need to contact them about it. We only work with Undercover Tourist and Dreams Unlimited Travel on the DIS.

Hey there! I bought my tickets from Undercover Tourist. When I got the email I linked the tickets to My Disney Experience and assigned a ticket to each person.
I just got my cards in the mail and wanted to switch a couple characters with each other. My kiddo is a little bummed that his is Minnie lol Is there any way I can do this?
thanks!

My husbands' work place uses the website Beneplace. I have compared the tickets from Disney, undercover tourist, and beneplace and the Beneplace website is the best price. Anyone use this website before?
when adding to the cart this is the description
"A will call certificate will be emailed to you once your order is processed. Once received, immediately link your ticket to My Disney Experience and make a Disney Park Pass reservation for your desired date and park. Your admission is not guaranteed until you have made a reservation. Please present a printed copy with a valid photo ID at one of the sales locations listed on your certificate. Disney reserves the right to cancel reservations, orders, purchases, and tickets in whole or in part.
Availability: Within an hour of your purchase."

Just slightly hesitant. We don't have Magic bands and plan to link to MDE

@desl10 That sounds very similar to Tickets at Work. Pretty much all tickets are electronic now -- you receive the ticket numbers, enter to MDE, make your theme park reservations. Then you may use a MagicBand, the MagicMobile app, or request a hard plastic ticket at the park.

Hi there, Wow this is a great deal for car rental/ticket options!! Does anyone know if we're able to add Genie + to the tickets after we purchase them? We just need a one day park hopper ticket and I think I only see 2+ park hoper tickets offered with Genie already included.

Thanks so much!

WDW doesn't allow G+ to be added to a 1-day ticket in advance. Price compare those 1-day tickets, usually direct from WDW is the best for those.

I put in a 3 day park hopper for Sept 19th in both this link and disney’s website. Undercover tourist says you save $34 but the actual difference is $13.93. Am I missing something?

I put in a 3 day park hopper for Sept 19th in both this link and disney’s website. Undercover tourist says you save $34 but the actual difference is $13.93. Am I missing something?
I believe the stated UT savings is compared to WDW's "gate" price, which is about $20 more than the online purchase price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter