DISCOUNT TICKETS to Walt Disney World

FYI… if you’re a T Mobile customer, the 4 day $99 ticket offer is discounted to $95 per day.

View attachment 763238
How does this work? I'm a long time t-mobile customer (with 8 lines, eek) and would love the extra $5 off.

I will admit this thread is making me nervous. For late July, we were planning on buying the 4 day/4 park pass for 4 non-FL residents (and planning to buy Genie+/ILL for each day) PLUS buying 5 FL resident 4 day passes (the $58 per day ones) and doing the same Genie+/ILL for those 5 family members. I know that my brother in FL needs to buy the 5 resident passes himself for his family and link to me in MDE for me to plan everything, but is there a chance his family will get into the parks and mine will be blocked due to the lack of ability to make a reservation?

How does this work? I'm a long time t-mobile customer (with 8 lines, eek) and would love the extra $5 off.

I will admit this thread is making me nervous. For late July, we were planning on buying the 4 day/4 park pass for 4 non-FL residents (and planning to buy Genie+/ILL for each day) PLUS buying 5 FL resident 4 day passes (the $58 per day ones) and doing the same Genie+/ILL for those 5 family members. I know that my brother in FL needs to buy the 5 resident passes himself for his family and link to me in MDE for me to plan everything, but is there a chance his family will get into the parks and mine will be blocked due to the lack of ability to make a reservation?

Download the T Mobile Tuesdays app on your smart phone. It’s their official app. 100% legitimate. They have a bunch of great discounts on there and new ones get released every Tuesday. Once you’re in the app, scroll down until you see the button for discounts on theme park tickets (see photo below) and once you click it will take you to the page to purchase the Disney 4 day ticket for $95 per day.

IMG_6336.jpeg

Is there a deadline for the $99/day deal?
I have the same question!

Also - it's been a while... magic bands are a completely separate purchase nowadays and not included neither in tickets nor in hotels purchases, correct?

Oh, and one more thing; important; just read that the 4 park ticket is single admission to single park, no re-entry!? That would be awful for many, as it would mean you can't "take a break" at the hotel and return for evening hours!?

Is there a deadline for the $99/day deal?
To my knowledge the 4-Park Magic ticket will be on sale through September, when it expires. It will not be valid for use after Sept. 29th.

Also - it's been a while... magic bands are a completely separate purchase nowadays and not included neither in tickets nor in hotels purchases, correct?

Oh, and one more thing; important; just read that the 4 park ticket is single admission to single park, no re-entry!?
MagicBands are a separate purchase. Not required as you can use your phone or a hard-plastic ticket.

The 4-Park Magic ticket is 1-park-per-day, meaning no hopping. You may leave and re-enter that same park during the day.

Oh, and one more thing; important; just read that the 4 park ticket is single admission to single park, no re-entry!? That would be awful for many, as it would mean you can't "take a break" at the hotel and return for evening hours!?

I think this language just means you have 1 day per park and 1 theme park per day but you can re-enter. Meaning you can't go to MK in the Morning and AK in the afternoon and use 2 park days on the same physical day. You also can't do 2 MK days, 1 Epcot, and 1 HS.

• One admission per theme park. One theme park per day. Ticket may not be used to enter the same theme park more than once.

I think this language just means you have 1 day per park and 1 theme park per day but you can re-enter. Meaning you can't go to MK in the Morning and AK in the afternoon and use 2 park days on the same physical day. You also can't do 2 MK days, 1 Epcot, and 1 HS.

• One admission per theme park. One theme park per day. Ticket may not be used to enter the same theme park more than once.
Got it. THANK YOU BOTH, PPs! They should have written "ticket may not be used to enter the same theme park more than once, except on the same day".

Is anyone able to buy tickets on undercover tourist for January? I can pick them out for purchase and they are in the cart but it won't let me purchase them as I can't choose January as the date of travel the second time they want you to choose your date.

I placed an order through them earlier today. 3 day park hopper was about $13 less per ticket than UT. However (!), I did not receive an email confirmation of the order, and they have not responded to my email query from a few hours ago either. I'll update either way. (My credit card was not charged yet. Giving the benefit of the doubt that it's a small operation and it takes time to process an order).

Edited to add: I received an email response from them. They said I should expect the Disney confirmation code sometime tomorrow.
I again ordered from Boardwalk Ticketing earlier this year for an August trip. (2) 10 day hoppers and (1) 4 day one park tickets. The 4 day ticket was about $460 (including taxes).

I called Disney about changing the 4 day ticket to the 4 day Magic Ticket ($396 + tax) and they said it would need to be done through Boardwalk Ticketing.

I emailed Boardwalk Ticketing over a week ago and have not received a response. My issue is not whether or not they can provide a refund or credit (I don't even know if it's possible - Disney just told me any changes must go through the ticket broker). My issue with them is that they have not even responded to me.

Its been awhile and was just reading stickie threads abut getting into the VQ. We purchased the 4 day $99 tickets that do NOT require park reservations. But the VQ states you must have a park reservation to join. Will these tickets work for the virtual queue?

Its been awhile and was just reading stickie threads abut getting into the VQ. We purchased the 4 day $99 tickets that do NOT require park reservations. But the VQ states you must have a park reservation to join. Will these tickets work for the virtual queue?
No, you will be fine to get a VQ with your 4 day ticket. The VQ thread helps explain how these work.

I again ordered from Boardwalk Ticketing earlier this year for an August trip. (2) 10 day hoppers and (1) 4 day one park tickets. The 4 day ticket was about $460 (including taxes).

I called Disney about changing the 4 day ticket to the 4 day Magic Ticket ($396 + tax) and they said it would need to be done through Boardwalk Ticketing.

I emailed Boardwalk Ticketing over a week ago and have not received a response. My issue is not whether or not they can provide a refund or credit (I don't even know if it's possible - Disney just told me any changes must go through the ticket broker). My issue with them is that they have not even responded to me.
I have used Boardwalk Ticketing a few times for recent solo trips. Their pricing has been very competitive, but it appears that the trade-off is in the form of suboptimal customer service. Even if they are having issues of one sort or another, one would expect at least some kind of placeholder reply to that effect with a request to be patient, etc., as opposed to nothing.

Got an email from DVC Rental Store that they are offering 10% off select tickets through July 31.

Priced it out and it was actually less expensive than the UT "Adult at Child Price" deal for a four-day hopper in August.

Got an email from DVC Rental Store that they are offering 10% off select tickets through July 31.

Priced it out and it was actually less expensive than the UT "Adult at Child Price" deal for a four-day hopper in August.
Same. I just priced out for our trip in January and DVC Rental store is the cheapest by about $25 for the closest and almost $100 for UT.

For those of you who purchased tickets via DVC rental store, can you advise whether this coded as "Travel" on your credit card (and the type of card you used)? TIA!

For those of you who purchased tickets via DVC rental store, can you advise whether this coded as "Travel" on your credit card (and the type of card you used)? TIA!

I rented points through them and bought tickets through UT, both with my Chase Sapphire Preferred. Both coded as travel, though, so I feel like if you buy tickets through DVC Rental Store there's a good chance it will also code as travel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter