Discount tickets for Universal??

BelleF

Earning My Ears
Hi!!! I'm looking for sites where I can buy cheaper Universal tickets without worrying about them being a scam.
So far, I got the best prices on Orlandoattractions.com and officialticketcenter.com. This last website offers "multi day" passes. Does it mean we can use them as many days as we want? I couldn't find any information about that on their website.
Can I trust those? Are there any others I should check (UT didn't have much of a discount that's why I'm looking for different options).
Thanks in advance for your help!

Visitorlando.com is doing a cyber week sale through today for 10% off your entire order. It's the tourism department for Orlando so they should be reputable. I haven't bought park tickets from them so I don't know how easy their are to work with or how the prices compare with the sites you mentioned. But since their job is to bring people into the city I imagine it's easy and could be worth a look.

For officialticketcenter.com it's the ticket type, multi day vs a single day ticket. On the prices page it says in the parenthesis how many days the multi day ticket is good for.

I found it very hard to find discount Universal tickets for our short trip. "Multi-day" passes are usually for a specific set of days- 2 days or 3 or more days you absolutely need the details before you purchase those. (Annual pass would for as many days as you want.) Also, if you want to ride the Hogwarts Express you MUST have parkhopper tickets.

The only discount I found on one day tickets was by using an offer on my Amex card for Undercover Tourist last month. But if you don't have an Amex or have an Amex but don't have this offer this won't work for you.

Visitorlando.com is doing a cyber week sale through today for 10% off your entire order. It's the tourism department for Orlando so they should be reputable. I haven't bought park tickets from them so I don't know how easy their are to work with or how the prices compare with the sites you mentioned. But since their job is to bring people into the city I imagine it's easy and could be worth a look.

I just used them this morning. Also, you are able to print from home (called them this morning) for Universal tickets (had read somewhere on their site that print-at-home options only available for some products). They typically send out an email with printable tickets 24 hours after purchase. However, when i talked to them today, she said they were slammed so it would probably be closer to 48 hours.

Also, I believe they also have the option to pick up from their office or ship to the resort (if you're a US resident?) or $15 for 2-day fed-ex.

Unfortunately, my family is only going 1 day as the best deals happen when you have multiple-day tickets. But, with visitorlando for 4 adults with their 10% code (GIFT) that expires today, my total was $686.28....anytime (peak) tickets.

When i had priced it with undercovertourist.com, our total came out to be $741.20. I think straight from the universalorlando.com site was about $762.56 for our family.

I also did price it out with bestoforlando (not sure how far I went, i.e. if taxes were included), it was $696. However, I read some questionable reviews about advertising practices/expiring dates/etc. that I felt it wasn't worth it.

Also want to say to make sure you get the correct tickets priced when looking around.
--Base tickets versus park-to-park (need park-to-park if planning to ride HP train)
--Anytime (peak season) versus Value (check their calendar/dates to make sure)

I just used them this morning. Also, you are able to print from home (called them this morning) for Universal tickets (had read somewhere on their site that print-at-home options only available for some products). They typically send out an email with printable tickets 24 hours after purchase. However, when i talked to them today, she said they were slammed so it would probably be closer to 48 hours.

Also, I believe they also have the option to pick up from their office or ship to the resort (if you're a US resident?) or $15 for 2-day fed-ex.

Unfortunately, my family is only going 1 day as the best deals happen when you have multiple-day tickets. But, with visitorlando for 4 adults with their 10% code (GIFT) that expires today, my total was $686.28....anytime (peak) tickets.

When i had priced it with undercovertourist.com, our total came out to be $741.20. I think straight from the universalorlando.com site was about $762.56 for our family.

I also did price it out with bestoforlando (not sure how far I went, i.e. if taxes were included), it was $696. However, I read some questionable reviews about advertising practices/expiring dates/etc. that I felt it wasn't worth it.

Thank you sooo much for this information! We saved $100 thanks to the discounts they had for cybermonday.
I selected the print at home option and they emailed the tickets a couple hours after I purchased them.
Thanks again!

Thank you sooo much for this information! We saved $100 thanks to the discounts they had for cybermonday.
I selected the print at home option and they emailed the tickets a couple hours after I purchased them.
Thanks again!

Nice, right! wow...they haven't emailed me the tickets yet, just the confirmation email, but I'll try to relax and give them 48 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter