• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disboutiquers Part 20 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Made it over to the new thread :banana::banana::banana:

I am trying to get my blanket done for the Big Give.....I've been sewing forever. LOL

Got a headache and too much stress. Wish I was sitting in my cave of womenly pursuits right now. Have a great day everyone!!!

Since I did make the first page I will now post some things I made recently!

A top for a customer: It's the Cathy top/dress. I didn't know if I was going to like this pattern (no offense), but once it was made I love it! It goes together so easily and can be nicely appliqued on!
th_019.jpg

A CarlaC romper for my neighbors little girl. Great pattern!! And so easy!
th_020.jpg
th_021.jpg

Love the Jesse top and the romper. I have made a couple items with the Cathy pattern and I love it too. It is just so cute.
Wish I had a little one to use the romper for.

Drivin' by to say "I'm here!":car:

I haven't had much motivation to sew lately...but I bought fabric for Easter dresses for the girls, so I better find some soon!

I am now 18+ weeks pregnant with #3:cloud9:, and hopefully on Friday he/she will cooperate and I'll know if I am sewing for 3 girls or 2 girls and a boy for our November trip so I can start planning outfits!

Congratulations. I hope he/she cooperates on Friday!!

Hi! Thank you for all of the positive compliments on my latest Tiana dress. I was truely overwhelmed at all of your support, so again, Thank you!

I have been working on some Mardi Gras party outfits for my girls. I know Mardi Gras has passed but they have a themed birthday party to go to. So, I will post pics of them when they go on Saturday.

I missed a whole lot of great things because I had to skim....I did want to say keep up the amazing work ladies, prayers for those who need them, and for that adorable kitten and her mommy!

Yes, the Mommy made it...barely. We had to pull (literally) the babies out. 3 died and this one was the first one born. The mommy cat wants nothing to do with it, she lets it nurse, but only if I hold her down. It's a shame. I have been bottle feeding her off and on. We'll see what happens. She's the sweetest little thing. I can't wait for her to open her eyes.

What a sweet baby! Did the vet mention to you about making her go potty? The Mommy either has to clean her off herself or you can use a warm rag to help her. Kittens don't go on their own at first.

Good Luck with her.

Carried over from the Part 19 thread:

We just arrived home from our first Disney Cruise and here is a picture of the outfits that Lisa made for my kids for the Pirates in the Caribbean Party...

th_557427.jpg

What a fun photo! I hope you all had a great time.

Hey Lisa- Those would fit Hannah and Sophee perfectly! Do you want to send them to us to model? :dance3: This really is a darling skirt and I can't wait for the pattern. Great Job!

I was thinking this morning that I should get at least a couple modeled photos. :goodvibes

Lisa, these are my favorites you have EVER done!!! I am so jealous of that Michael Miller hula fabric. I can't find any anywhere! I think the bottom one would be totally appropriate for us big girls, especially if we reduced the butt ruffles to just the bottom one or two. It looks so different in the longer versions....cute and sassy for the little sizes/girls and very grown-up for the big girls! I see this being a big hit for you :)

I do think fewer ruffles will be just as cute and allow more of the base fabric to show in back. I almost stopped with 3 on the Hula version but since I already had the others ready to add, I went forward. Maybe I'll make the 10/12 test skirt with fewer ruffles to show another option. I know when I'm looking for a pattern, I like to have a few choices for changing the look besides just a change of fabric/color.

:worship::worship::worship:
Love them, love them, love them.
Please just keep on going up in sizes. Maybe you can publish your modifications & I can buy them when I can sew better. DDprincess: will be about those sizes by then. :banana:

:goodvibes

Lisa - WAAAAAyyyy TOO CUTE!!

Lisa, I love it! Are you submitting this to YCMT? Or just selling it on the Et sy site? I adore it!
I really want to know how the pattern process went for you... I am drafting some of mine and really would love to hear about your experience with it.

Please feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to go into more about my pattern creation experience. :-)

A top for a customer: It's the Cathy top/dress. I didn't know if I was going to like this pattern (no offense), but once it was made I love it! It goes together so easily and can be nicely appliqued on!
th_019.jpg

020.jpg
th_021.jpg

Love the Jessie shirt and the romper is cute.

I was planning on organizing my fabric today with the comic book boards but after looking at all my fabric I am thinking I better wait until my husband heads out of town for a few days. Having it in a big pile makes it look like there is alot more then there is and I think it will take me a few days to get it organized.

I made it:thumbsup2

Everything has been so gorgeous on here recently. It looks like I am going to be purchasing some new patterns soon!

I have almost gotten the girls Step-sisters dresses finished, so I will post pictures once they are modeled.

Very cute!

The Jessie top is cute. I love the romper. So cute.

The Jessie top (dress?) is really cute. The style and fabric is perfect for Jessie. The romper is so sweet, too.

Love the Jesse top and the romper. I have made a couple items with the Cathy pattern and I love it too. It is just so cute.
Wish I had a little one to use the romper for.

Love the Jessie shirt and the romper is cute.

Thank you. Thank you!

Lisa - I have models available - sizes 3,4,6,8 and I could find more if you need them!!!! I really love the 2nd version of the ruffled skirt...adorable!!

th_019.jpg

th_020.jpg
th_021.jpg

I love them both...that Jesse is the cutest!! I love how you did the ruffle in red! Isn't that a fun pattern? And the romper is great....don't you love how its reversible....hey that fabric looks familiar!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter