• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISappearing PEEPS Volume 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found you guys!!! I went on my USER CP link and no disapperaing peeps thread!!! :scared1:

i weighed myself yesterday and i was - 1 pound i think i posted it yesterday!

just got in the mail my jillian michael 5 dvd workouts ..im hoping she will kick my *$%!!! I love to workout at home when I cant get to the gym and i was looking for something new..after i try them i will let you know how they are!

So I guess the old thread is officially gone...?:sad1:

LMO, I am really interested to hear how you like the DVD's. I wonder if I could rent them from Netflix.

I just realized something. If we never get our old board back, that means that all of those bathing suit pics are lost forever, huh? What a shame, because mine was truly excellent.

And what about our intros and bios? Those would be lost, too. Goodness, this is really going to be an inconvienance for any future newbies.

You DID look excellent in your Before picture featuring your Speedo ;)

We'll just have to start over if we don't get our thread back. :headache:

I am STARVING today!! AF is visiting and I am so close to falling off the wagon. For lunch I had tomato soup and a 100 calorie pack of chees nips which = about 350 calories. Oh, and an apple socloser to 450. Plenty for lunch. So why do I want to stuff more in my face? popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::
The problem with 100 calorie packs is I can eat 6! Aunt Flo is the devil!!!!
OK, I am jumping in, if it's ok with you all. I wanted to post on the old thread, but it was long and all that blah blah blah.

I AM going to lose 15 pounds before we go on our trip to WDW in April. I've been eating like crap lately. Dh has been deployed for the last month and I just have not had the energy to do any 'work'.

I just want to be hot, is that so wrong?:confused3

YAY!!! a newbie! Tell us about yourself!
Feel free to ask any questions on how we roll. Be sure to take your measurements and weight today so you'll know how you did next friday (our weigh day)

You ARE hot!!!! :hug: But you'll be hotter than Animal Kingdom in July soon!!!

I am having the same problem.:guilty: And I need to go to the store so I have no healthy carp around here.I am drinking crystal light-so far NOT helping.It is taking all my willpower not to grab Rachel's goldfish.:sad2:

I am up 2.5 lbs.

I am upset with myself but I am going to do better this week.I am determined to have 7 cheatfree days and exercise 5 days.There I said it now I have to do it.
Sorry you're up!!!! Aunt Flo packed her bags 3 years ago (when Norah was bornt) but she left her cosmetics bag and her matching cell phone case. Ok, THAT just cracked me up wayyyy more than it should have. :rotfl2:

I just discovered Low Carb Nirvana!!!! At Carl's Jr. they have the "Six dollar burger" with no bun, wrapped in ice burg lettuce. I haven't had any kind of burger in 3 weeks! It was dee-lish!

IF any of you look up and post the calorie count, I will FREAK
:scared1:

Found my way over. It has been a long week. Did not weight this morning. Here is a pic of Joshua after Katie's swim practice and then a pic of Rebekah and Joshua. I was snapping pictures of Rebekah after her bath and Joshua came in and said, "I say cheese too" so he joined her for some shots.
bekahbirth-december07037.jpg

bekahbirth-december07025.jpg

Ok, I just now got "action", so can I weigh in tomorrow morning? Well, you know what, it probably won't matter, so put me down as a samer this week. I've been a muncher all week, like this guy.....popcorn::

Now that I'm signed up for Scale Back AL, and the competitive MILES team on the WISH board, I've got to up the exercise, so that I'm not voted off the island. :rolleyes1

Welcome Briarmom! :hug: It's great to have you. :grouphug: Another peep from across the pond! :) :cheer2:

You know what, it seems like the DIS IS running faster. Hate to lose the old thread, but if it makes the DIS faster, I'll deal with it. I just gave up yesterday 'cause it was takin' so long. :scared:

Sandy - I'll stick with my cold AL weather THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I felt warmer after reading your post. I need to count my blessings. One being that I live in the South and not the cold North. Hope you heal from your cold soon.

Pigget - your babies are adorable!

Hmmmm? :scratchin

So your thinkin' exercising more and eating less????

It's so crazy, it just might work! ;)

I'm never motivated after having a baby to do anything.

I KNOW!!! Crazy thoughts. The only things I am motivated to do right now is a) go on a posting frenzy b) eat an entire cake mix c) watch some TV.

However none of those activities fit the whole "quit eatin' so much" diet plan. So I am going to a) go on a cleaning frenzy b) eat a healthy snack and c) check back here

Pigget: what darling children!!
Later oldies and newbies!!!

Quick V-Day Update...

f_Peepm_6f8af00.png

Hooray for MouseHouseLover! You've reached your goal three weeks in advance! Great job!!!

Back from the gym. OI, that was hard. I did a basic class since I haven't been to a gym or done any classes in more than 2 yrs and it kicked my rearend. It feels great though. I'm going to try to go to classes a few times a week plus my walking. I know that as I build muscle, which weighs more than fat; my weight loss will slow down but I'm ok with being toned and still hanging on to a lb or so.

good for you! trust me......stick with those workouts. they make you feel sooooo good....inside and out! and congrats on reaching your valentine's day goal!

I just realized something. If we never get our old board back, that means that all of those bathing suit pics are lost forever, huh? What a shame, because mine was truly excellent.

You DID look excellent in your Before picture featuring your Speedo ;)

:lmao: THIS is EXACTLY the mental image i had!!!!!

OK, I am jumping in, if it's ok with you all. I wanted to post on the old thread, but it was long and all that blah blah blah.

I AM going to lose 15 pounds before we go on our trip to WDW in April. I've been eating like crap lately. Dh has been deployed for the last month and I just have not had the energy to do any 'work'.

I just want to be hot, is that so wrong?:confused3

welcome! i'm sure you know this but weigh-ins are on fridays. so weigh yourself today so you can compare it next week and see how much you've lost (hopefully!). i joined this thread at the beginning of march last year. we went to WDW at the beginning of may and i'm thinking i had lost close to 20 pounds by that time. so your 15-pound goal before you go to WDW in april is totally doable!

heather - love the pics!

So I guess the old thread is officially gone...?:sad1:

LMO, I am really interested to hear how you like the DVD's. I wonder if I could rent them from Netflix.

I sure will! I intend on starting them on monday! I usually go to the gym on Sat and Sun so i will not be exercising at home!

Right now exercise dvd wise..im addicted to turbo jams and The firm

Found my way over. It has been a long week. Did not weight this morning. Here is a pic of Joshua after Katie's swim practice and then a pic of Rebekah and Joshua. I was snapping pictures of Rebekah after her bath and Joshua came in and said, "I say cheese too" so he joined her for some shots.
bekahbirth-december07037.jpg

bekahbirth-december07025.jpg

"Them are some Ka-Ute kids!!! "

Glad you found us!

I found you guys!!! I went on my USER CP link and no disapperaing peeps thread!!! :scared1:

i weighed myself yesterday and i was - 1 pound i think i posted it yesterday!

just got in the mail my jillian michael 5 dvd workouts ..im hoping she will kick my *$%!!! I love to workout at home when I cant get to the gym and i was looking for something new..after i try them i will let you know how they are!

Definitelt let us know how the videos are.I have been wanting some new workout DVDs.

WTG,Mousehouselover, on reaching your Vday goal.:yay:

Heather,the kids are adorable.:goodvibes

Welcome Briarmom!:flower3:

My house is quiet.I can't remember the last time everyone was gone.:cloud9: I was going to just dis the evening away but I think I will hop on the treadmill and then meet a friend for dinner.:goodvibes

Morning peeps! Just stopping in to weigh-in. It's been a crazy, hectic week (which followed a crazy, hectic week on travel and will precede a crazy, hectic week on travel next week.

I am -3 lbs!!!! this week which means I got my bling back!!! I didn't get a chance to post last Friday, but I was a samer due to too much take-out while on travel. Next week I'll be driving, not flying to my destination and will have an efficiency, so I'm planning to do a bit of simple cooking to try to continue the downward trend!

Congrats to all the samers and losers!
Wow! I need tips from the Peeps who are losing the big 3 lbs at a time! I have been losing a pound or less a week and I need to be at least 15-20 lbs less by the time I go to Scotland. I added another night at gym but I am hating it! Tips, ideas,suggestions?:cool1:

I am posting a -3

I'm down -1which since the RE-START is a total of 7 pounds.

I love the name of this thread....makes it sound like we were run out of town. Like we're naughty :cool2: pirate: popcorn::

WIDF- I haven't been to Norway recently either. That was a flop. Not enough people all around. I felt like it was a blog. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I loved this like we were naughty.:rotfl:

samer

Wt: 173.8 Last week and this week

Allie- looks like alabama isnt scaling back as quickly as I thought I could. I'm with you - I gotta get busy- one of my team members has lost 6 pounds already and me- the drafted captain has only lost 3- this captain doesnt want to go down with the ship- its TOO COLD for swimmin'

Same!

I got lost and had a hard time finding you! It was like playing hide and seek!

Let's see, the list of doom is longish:

LYNDA!!!!
DisneyObsession Gayle
Born2Bird Kim
My2boysRtwicethefun (whew!) Francesca
Gina's NOT Hopingtogetengaged (LOL!)
KinkyKittyKat DS18....making me look bad!
PixieDusty MaryLou
daisy77 (who I can't find in the data base!)
Celery Stalkstress

and of course...
TOOTSWEET ;) (such a VIRGO!)

Sorry!!!! It's just I have OCD about empty spots on a spread sheet. I'll just make numbers up!!!! :eek:

I KNOW!!! Crazy thoughts. The only things I am motivated to do right now is a) go on a posting frenzy b) eat an entire cake mix c) watch some TV.

However none of those activities fit the whole "quit eatin' so much" diet plan. So I am going to a) go on a cleaning frenzy b) eat a healthy snack and c) check back here

Pigget: what darling children!!
Later oldies and newbies!!!

If THAT doesn't work, try the "Put Your Fork Down Diet" or there's always the "Does My A$$ Look Fat in these Jeans" diet.

The Quit Eatin' So Much diet reminds me of the Sat. Nite Live skit about not spending money you dont have. I'll try to find it on YouTube for those who are lost at the moment

okay......i have to vent to you all since you're the only ones that will understand. remember my neighbor who recently found a cancerous tumor on his tongue? well, ray works with a good friend of theirs and today she told him that his wife's work sent them and their kids to disney world when he found out he had cancer. now they know what a disney freak i am and amber (the wife) and i even talked about me helping them plan a trip when their youngest (DD2) is about 4 years old. so i'm kind of OFFENDED that they didn't come to me with this WONDERFUL news of this disney trip and ask me to help them plan it!!!! is that wrong? i just live for planning disney trips (i know......sad!) and they know this and didn't mention it to me. i feel bad for getting ticked about it because, one, i know it's silly and, two, they've been through a lot. but i could've made their trip SO MUCH BETTER!!!! i'm just expecting them to say, "yeah....we went to disney world and it was awful because we couldn't get in anywhere to eat and every park we went to was crowded." then i'll want to say, "i wish you'd have told me because i could've helped you with ALL OF THAT!!!!!!!!!" :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter